8/2/16, Plano, Texas – Dell Services introduced its innovation lab for SAP HANA, which is designed to help organizations evaluate, understand and benefit from their investments in the SAP HANA platform. SAP HANA processes enormous volumes of data in seconds, providing instant business insights across industries, business functions and roles. However, deploying an environment running SAP HANA requires an investment, which most organizations must justify by proving the business value.
With Dell Services’ SAP HANA lab, customers can load up to 30 terabytes (TB) of data to fully configure solutions for prototyping or proof of concepts to help them better understand and articulate the business value. The new lab is built on the SAP HANA advanced in-memory platform and offers a personalized user experience covering mission-critical business processes, such as sales, finance, manufacturing and procurement. Customers can jumpstart and fine-tune solutions to benchmark performance results and facilitate rapid adoption within their organizations. The lab also serves as an accelerator for applications such as analytics and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
“Our customers understand that innovation drives competitive advantage, and SAP HANA enables a new level of business transformation,” said Simon Spence, Global Director of Dell SAP practice, Dell Services. “The lab environment for SAP HANA offers our customers the ability to test their current and future SAP applications and benchmark their performance to facilitate rapid adoption within their organization.”
Key features and services include:
- Infrastructure Provisioning – Dell Services invests in SAP HANA licenses and necessary hardware, allowing customers to access and evaluate the solution prior to purchasing
- Co-Innovation lab – Customers can develop and test solutions in the Dell Services environment for short periods of time, or temporarily use the environment for upgrades and rollout projects
- Consulting Services – Dell Services runs workshops to help customers identify potential value, create a business case, provide specific industry solutions with smart factory and IoT, and develop zero-impact migration plans
For more than 25 years, Dell and SAP have collaborated to deliver hundreds of solutions across many industries to help customers achieve better, faster and more sustainable business results with high performing, end-to-end and standards-based solutions.
Dell Inc. listens to customers and delivers innovative technology and services that give them the power to do more. Dell Services develops and delivers a comprehensive suite of services and solutions in applications, business process, consulting, infrastructure and cloud services to help customers succeed. Visit Dell Services onLinkedIn and follow us on Twitter.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- CoreIntegrator and Kodak Services for Business Announce a New Cloud-Based Accounts Payable Automation Solution – A/P One - November 13, 2018
- ABBYY Partners with Blue Prism to Jointly Offer Transformative Automation Capabilities - November 13, 2018
- HelpSystems Acquires MVP Systems Software to Bolster Enterprise Workload Automation Portfolio - November 13, 2018