Fort Worth, Tex. — ECi Software Solutions, a leader in cloud-based business management solutions, today announced the availability of a new integration between its Acsellerate® CRM, e-automate® ERP and QuickDeal™ software solutions. This integration will provide field service organizations with a single data source to effectively simplify and streamline business operations, freeing up sales team members to focus on closing more deals.
Prior to this integration, data between the platforms was siloed, requiring users to toggle between systems. Now, sales teams will be able to seamlessly leverage QuickDeal’s easy-to-use, automatic proposal-creating capabilities in concert with the insights provided by Acsellerate and e-automate all in one location. Additional key benefits of the new integration include the ability to:
- Expedite proposal creation time, turning what was once an hours-long process into one that takes only a few minutes
- Synchronize proposals and quotes with a single click
- Automatically convert prospects into accounts, including transferring contact information and historical CRM data
- Deliver customized, branded and professional-looking reports and proposals
- Easily create quotes and total cost of ownership reports, which are then automatically populated into Acsellerate
With this announcement, each of ECi’s Field Service software solutions are now integrated with QuickDeal, making it easier than ever for users to make use of their device data from either FMAudit® or PrintFleet® to streamline proposal generation, optimize profits and increase value to their own customer base.
“Helping our customers simplify operations and grow their businesses is at the heart of every product decision we make,” said Laryssa Alexander, Division President, Field Service. “We are very excited to offer them more connections across our solution offerings that will accelerate their ability to drive new sales. With the combined data sources of these three platforms, sales representatives will be able to build quotes in minutes that will automatically be imported into Acsellerate CRM, giving them a holistic view into every single customer relationship.”
Latest posts by News (see all)
- CES 2021 Moves to an All-Digital Experience - July 28, 2020
- SAP Announces Intent to Take Qualtrics Public - July 28, 2020
- Laserfiche Spark Invites Change-Makers to Reimagine the Digital Workplace - July 28, 2020