MELVILLE, N.Y., Oct. 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Continuing to enhance the versatility of its products to help users meet their needs, Canon U.S.A., a leader in digital imaging solutions, has announced increased software compatibility for the imageFORMULA CR-120 and CR-150 compact check transports. Many banks and financial institutions utilize third-party software applications for check processing. By certifying these Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), Canon is able to expand the capabilities of its devices to allow more flexibility to address business challenges of the end-user.
“Among the most important qualities of a device is the ability for it to fit neatly into the respective workflows of different customers,” said Toyotsugu Kuwamura, executive vice president and general manager, Business Imaging Solutions Group, Canon U.S.A., Inc. “As Canon continues to strive to increase the versatility of our products and improve user experience, we are delighted to announce the compatibility of this third-party software with our new compact check transports.”
The following ISVs1 have completed software compatibility testing with the imageFORMULA CR-120 and CR-150 scanners:
- AQ2 Technologies
- Argo Data Resource Corporation
- Atris Technology, Inc.
- Automated Systems, Inc.
- C&A Associates, Inc.
- CFS Solutions
- Jaguar Software Development, Inc.
- Millennial Vision, Inc.
- Retail LockBox, Inc.
- Vsoft Corporation
For more information on Canon’s scanners, please visit www.usa.canon.com/scanners.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Alfresco Announces Updates to Digital Business Platform - November 15, 2018
- Access Joins Kronos Workforce Dimensions Technology Partner Program with its CartaHR Employee Document Management Software - November 15, 2018
- Kofax Advances Enterprise-Wide Deployment of Next-Generation Robotic Process Automation - November 14, 2018