CLEVELAND, May 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — To continue driving innovative solutions in healthcare, Hyland announces the formation of its Healthcare CIO Advisory Board that will garner firsthand insights around trends, challenges and initiatives. Comprised of seven Hyland customers — chief information officers, vice presidents and directors — these industry leaders represent a range of healthcare organizations from the U.S., Canada and the UK.
The CIO Advisory Board enables knowledge sharing about how customers are currently using OnBase by Hyland in healthcare as well as act as a valuable network that encourages members to share peer-to-peer solutions such as advancing accessibility, maximizing ERMs, CRMs and ERPs, developing product roadmaps, cloud strategies, cybersecurity and more. Board members will attend on-site and web-based meetings throughout the two-year term.
- Sumon Acharjee, chief information officer, North York General Hospital, North York, Ontario, Canada
- Chris Belmont, vice president and chief information officer, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas
- Adrian Byrne, director of informatics, University Hospitals Southampton NHS Foundation Trust, Southampton, Hampshire, UK
- Ken Lawonn, senior vice president and chief information officer, Sharp Healthcare, San Diego, California
- Don Reichart, chief information officer and vice president, The MetroHealth System, Cleveland, Ohio
- Robin Stursa, vice president and chief information officer, Sisters of Charity Health System, Cleveland, Ohio
“By forming the CIO Advisory Board, we are leveraging an opportunity to effectively gather invaluable insights from industry leaders who have implemented our products and support a host of functional users within their organizations,” said Susan deCathelineau, vice president, global healthcare sales and services at Hyland. “The feedback garnered will be escalated to Hyland leaders and will contribute to both Hyland’s and our customers’ success.”
To learn why more than 1,800 healthcare organizations partner with Hyland, visit OnBase.com/Healthcare.
Hyland is a leader in providing software solutions for managing content, processes and cases for organizations across the globe. For 25 years, Hyland has enabled more than 15,500 organizations to digitalize their workplaces and fundamentally transform their operations. Named one of Fortune’s Best Companies to Work For® since 2014, Hyland is widely known as both a great company to work for and a great company to do business with. For more information, please visit Hyland.com.
About OnBase by Hyland
OnBase is a single enterprise information platform for managing content, processes and cases deployed via mobile, on-premises or in the Hyland Cloud. Providing enterprise content management (ECM), case management, business process management (BPM), records management and capture all on a single platform, OnBase transforms organizations around the globe by empowering them to become more agile, efficient and effective. Enterprise cloud-based sharing capability for the OnBase platform is available with our complementary offering, ShareBase by Hyland.
Over 1,800 healthcare organizations use OnBase to complete patient records, eliminate reimbursement delays and enhance business processes. Dedicated to meeting the evolving needs of our customers for document and process management, OnBase has evolved through consistent product innovation and remains focused on automating business processes that depend on documents, content and people to operate more effectively. For more information about OnBase, visit OnBase.com/Healthcare.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Todd Callen Joins AODocs as Executive Vice President of Sales - January 16, 2020
- Conduent Releases 2019 Corporate Social Responsibility Report - January 16, 2020
- Konica Minolta and Google Cloud Announce Partnership - January 14, 2020