CLEVELAND, March 1, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Hyland Healthcare, a leader in providing software solutions for managing content, processes and cases, is bringing its expanded product suite to HIMSS18 in Las Vegas, March 5 through 9 in booth 5743. As the company grows through acquisitions of other leading information technology solutions, Hyland Healthcare extends its roster of content and image management solutions to address the clinical, financial and operational needs of healthcare organizations around the world.
Hyland Healthcare leaders will share their expertise on the technologies and strategies moving healthcare forward, including:
- Revenue Cycle Solutions Summit, Technology for a New Healthcare Landscape on Mon., March 5: panelist Mike Bernard will share ideas for creating a patient-centered revenue cycle
- HIMSS Interoperability Showcase, Tues., March 6 through Thurs., March 8: Hyland will test the interoperability of several solutions, including OnBase by Hyland and Acuo by Hyland
- HIMSS Payer Forum, Tues., March 6: payers and providers gather to discuss the challenges and opportunities in reducing costs and improving the physician experience
- Facebook Live events on Tues., March 6 and Wed., March 7 at 9 a.m. Pacific: executives will share insights – and answer live questions from viewers – on how digital transformation drives better delivery of care; updates on recent acquisitions and announcements; and the future of Hyland Healthcare
- HIMSS Lunch & Learn: One Patient, One Imaging Report, a Journey to Simplification, Wed. March 7 at 11:15 a.m. Pacific: three healthcare IT leaders from UNC Health Care discuss strategies for creating a more complete view of the patient through an enterprise imaging strategy and vendor-neutral solutions
“The delivery of effective, patient-centered care relies on cooperation across healthcare provider and payer organizations, and the many departments within each enterprise. That’s why Hyland Healthcare focuses on solutions that span the continuum of care to facilitate more informed clinical and operational decisions, improve patient outcomes and optimize customers’ existing technology investments,” said Susan deCathelineau, vice president, global healthcare sales and services at Hyland. “As we come together with leading experts and customers at HIMSS18, our team looks forward to driving digital transformation through enterprise imaging and healthcare content services strategies.”
Hyland Healthcare helps customers achieve enterprise-wide digital transformation through a strong commitment to standards-based interoperability, as well as imaging solutions that are open, flexible, configurable, intuitive and vendor neutral. By operating within the context of existing work processes, Hyland Healthcare delivers integrated content services across organizations that desire a common technology stack for managing enterprise medical images, documents and other patient-related information.
Hyland Healthcare products and solutions featured at HIMSS18 include:
- NilRead – an industry leading, web-based, zero-footprint enterprise clinical and diagnostic viewer that provides a universal platform for basic and advanced visualization of medical images in any format – anywhere, anytime – across the enterprise and beyond. It can also serve as a XDS document consumer.
- Acuo by Hyland – a vendor neutral archive (VNA) that stores all DICOM and XDS imaging content from across the enterprise in a truly independent repository, providing clinicians access to complete patient information while eliminating departmental silos.
- PACSgear and PACS scan – enable departments to capture paper, film and electronic documents, CDs/DVDs, images, videos, structured report measurements and form data from workstations, browsers and mobile devices. The data is stored or shared as DICOM or XDS content to picture archiving and communication systems, vendor neutral archives, electronic health records, content services platforms such as OnBase by Hyland and other destinations.
- OnBase by Hyland – an Enterprise Information Platform that manages a spectrum of healthcare content, making information available across a range of:
- Clinical Content – OnBase corrals unstructured clinical information – whether it originates on paper, in faxes or in disparate systems with clinical images from different locations, facilities, machines and vendors – and uses clinical workflows to deliver it to authorized users when, where and how they need it, supporting faster, more informed decisions. Serving as a single, secure, centralized electronic repository for all clinical content, OnBase integrates with EMRs to provide clinicians and staff with related patient information from within this core system.
- Payer solutions – OnBase automates business processes to reduce the time and cost of performing key functions, and address regulatory compliance through the management, control and sharing of digital content with internal and external stakeholders. OnBase connects payers and providers with the OnBase Mackinac solution, which securely exchanges information electronically, guarantees delivery and facilitates collaboration between payer and provider organizations for greater productivity and results, while lowering risk and costs.
- Revenue Cycle Management – a set of solutions to address gaps in RCM applications by integrating with more than 500 applications, and securely storing documents and data in a centralized repository, improving both access and accuracy.
- Mobile Access – OnBase extends secure access to information and processes to anywhere, anytime across a range of devices.
- Brainware by Hyland uses optical character recognition (OCR) to convert different types of documents, such as scanned papers, PDF files or images into editable and searchable data, reducing manual data entry and speeding processes.
For more information about Hyland Healthcare’s suite of products or presence at HIMSS18, stop by the Hyland Healthcare booth 5743, follow the conversation on social media with #HylandHealthcare or visit Hyland.com/Healthcare.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Creating IT Futures Doubles Free IT Training and Career Program for Adults - January 17, 2019
- Ingram Micro Expands Onsite Service Availability - January 17, 2019
- KnowledgeLake Inc. Acquires RPA Technology Company RatchetSoft - January 17, 2019