MALVERN, Pa., Aug. 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Ricoh USA, Inc. and mindSHIFT Technologies, a Ricoh company, today announced that they are bringing their strategic services portfolio to ILTACON 2017 to help law firms and legal departments drive efficiencies and cost savings. Visitors to booth #411/413 will learn how Ricoh is empowering law practices to transform into law businesses by participating in an immersive workplace experience, seeing firsthand how Ricoh technologies improve operational and workflow efficiencies.
In the mindSHIFT booth #415/417, attendees are invited to meet with company services experts who can assist with today's challenges of migrating to Windows 10 and Office 365, finding the right fit for cloud services and how to manage today's rapidly evolving application options. ILTACON takes place in Las Vegas at the Mandalay Bay Hotel, August 13-17.
At a time when balancing security and usability is a top IT concern for firms,1the need for proven expertise and trusted services is clear. Ricoh and mindSHIFT will showcase an array of both in the Ricoh Innovation Center (Lagoon L demo room) including:
- Ricoh's Services:
- Meeting Room Services from Ricoh provide end-to-end support to help optimize and utilize an organization's important asset: meeting space. As today's real estate landscape for law firms evolves, ease of use for managing that space is crucial. At the Ricoh booth, visitors can see how easy it is to book and check the availability of hoteling space and meeting rooms. Beyond simply reserving a room and avoiding scheduling miscommunications, Ricoh's Meeting Room Services also help firms design and implement collaboration-enhancing communications technologies, such as video conferencing, projectors and Interactive Whiteboards.
- RICOH Intelligent Delivery Services "unifies the inbox" by revolutionizing the way mail is handled and delivered by digitizing incoming mail. This enables recipients to leverage electronic communications to determine how they receive the mail they want, or reject unwanted mail. The patent-pending service also empowers corporations and law firms to reduce costs from delivering undesired mail, measure the impact of return mail, and boost speed and efficiency by funneling relevant mail pieces to employees in their preferred format.
- RICOH Virtual Self-Service Hologram is a virtual presenter hologram aimed to improve brand experiences by automatically and intelligently delivering targeted messages to customers anywhere, anytime and in any language. At ILTACON, the hologram will be named Tiffany and will welcome show attendees to the Ricoh Innovation Center, with the capabilities to automatically and intelligently transform into a product specialist that adds a new layer of engagement to solution demos.
- Interactive Whiteboards (IWBs), such as the 65-inch RICOH D6510and 21.5-inch D2200, empower attorneys and staff to share information quickly, easily and securely, no matter where work takes them. RICOH IWBs can connect to dozens of devices at a time to keep information flowing, especially for on-the-go attorneys. Select models allow for flexible controller options, making installing third-party, productivity software simple.
- RICOH eDiscovery On Demand is a user-friendly, cloud-based eDiscovery solution with enhanced security that allows full control of the process and can help significantly drive down costs and time spent on eDiscovery. By leveraging this powerful software, users can standardize best practices for eDiscovery throughout an organization, regardless of location. Furthering Ricoh services team's commitment to holistic, tailored solutions, the customizable, easy-to-navigate user-interface puts a powerful industry solution at users' fingertips for a fraction of the cost and makes managing the eDiscovery process quick and easy.
- Streamline NX enables users to work smarter by addressing multiple needs with a single solution, helping reduce IT burden and simplify workers' everyday activities. By embracing the versatility and efficiency of Streamline NX, organizations only need to train workers to use one software solution for device management, print, copy, scan, fax and related workflows. Users can simply walk up to a device, swipe their ID card, and securely scan to a variety of destinations with optical character recognition and metadata or retrieve sensitive print jobs without risking leaving them on the output tray.
- mindSHIFT's team of legal IT strategists counsel many of the largest law firms in the United States. This team is well equipped to solve the most complex legal IT challenges and projects, helping to ensure swift, secure, efficient, affordable processes. Their expertise will be on full display during the "Windows 10 Features to Love or Hate" panel, taking place in Mandalay Bay, August 14, at 1 p.m. PT. J Abernethy, of mindSHIFT, will join panelists from Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP and the Virginia Office of the Attorney General to discuss the challenges facing legal professional Windows 10 users.
"As law firms embark on transformations into a law business, information integrity and ease of access to it must be top of mind," said Mark Davey, Vice President, Legal Services Strategy, Ricoh USA, Inc. "Those issues form the core of challenges around day-to-day process and operational improvement for the legal community. Every day, and here at ILTACON, Ricoh and mindSHIFT provide the tools to aid legal professionals to work smarter and offer the expertise to empower them to experience the most of today's cutting-edge digital workplaces - from productive collaboration, operational efficiency, eDiscovery, consulting services and everything in between."
ILTACON attendees are invited to visit the Ricoh Innovation Center open house, sponsored by ILTA, on Wednesday, August 16 at 8:00 am PT in the Lagoon L conference room.
1 "ILTA's 2016 Executive Summary," Slide 16. ILTA. December 2016.
| About Ricoh |
Ricoh is empowering digital workplaces using innovative technologies and services enabling individuals to work smarter. For more than 80 years, Ricoh has been driving innovation and is a leading provider of document management solutions, IT services, commercial and industrial printing, digital cameras, and industrial systems.
Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group operates in approximately 200 countries and regions. In the financial year ended March 2017, Ricoh Group had worldwide sales of 2,028 billion yen (approx. 18.2 billion USD).
For further information, please visit www.ricoh.com