FLORHAM PARK, N.J., Aug. 6, 2018 – Conduent Incorporated today announced it has entered into an agreement to sell its Local and Municipal Constituent Government Software Solutions (CGSS) business to Avenu Insights & Analytics (“Avenu”). This divestiture, which generated approximately $113 million in revenue in 2017, is part of Conduent’s plan to divest $1 billion in revenue associated with non-core assets.
The sale, which primarily includes software solutions for Conduent’s local and municipal government clients, includes:
- Government Records Management (land/vital records)
- Software solutions for managing criminal courthouse and juror administrative functions
- Property tax collection, and property assessment software solutions
- Unclaimed property collections management
- Pension administration software applications
- Stand-alone infrastructure IT managed services
“We are streamlining our portfolio to focus on businesses that are core to the future of Conduent,” said Dave Amoriell, president, Conduent. “The sale of our CGSS business will allow us to focus on – and advance – our technology platforms that will best serve our large enterprise public sector customers and scalable business relationships.”
The transaction, which is subject to certain regulatory approval and customary closing conditions, is expected to close during the third quarter of 2018. Until then, this business will continue to be part of Conduent Public Sector.