WATERLOO, Ontario, July 9, 2018 /CNW/ — OpenText, the global leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM), today announced Accenture Interactive, Deloitte, SAP and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) as the Diamond sponsors of OpenText Enterprise World 2018, held at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre from July 10-12, 2018. Now in its 20th year, OpenText Enterprise World is the world’s largest information conference, welcoming over 5,000 delegates to three days of keynotes, break-out sessions, and networking opportunities.
This year’s OpenText Enterprise World 2018 Diamond sponsors will host a variety of activities throughout the conference, including:
- SAP: SAP, an OpenText partner, will host roundtable luncheons where registered attendees can hear business transformation stories from customers who have implemented SAP® solutions and OpenText solutions. Attendees will also have the opportunity to learn about OpenText solutions that run with SAP software through a number of breakout sessions. Additionally, representatives at an SAP booth will provide in-depth information about SAP for Commerce solutions.
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS): TCS has over two decades of expansive experience in implementing a wide range of enterprise content management solutions on OpenText products (including those acquired by OpenText). Leveraging these solutions together with TCS’ expertise in Enterprise Information Management (EIM), extensive domain know-how, and strong delivery experience, TCS has implemented more than 500 projects across various industries and geographies energizing enterprises in their digital journey. As a Diamond sponsor and the exclusive sponsor of the closing night celebrations featuring award-winning Canadian rock artists Our Lady Peace, TCS will maximize its participation to jointly explore business growth opportunities with OpenText. TCS will present two customer stories sharing benefits on improving customer engagement and enhanced user experience as well as how to enable the transformation of an ECM landscape and embark on next-gen digital transformation.
- Accenture Interactive: Accenture Interactive helps the world’s leading brands transform their customer experiences across the entire customer journey. Through connected offerings in design, marketing, content and commerce, Accenture Interactive creates new ways to win in today’s experience-led economy. Accenture Interactive presentations will be focused on discussing current technology trends (voice/chat, VR/AR, touch) and demonstrating the connected near future (IoT, AI, robotics).
- Deloitte Digital: Deloitte Digital is a digital creative consultancy. Across the globe, we’re helping clients see what’s possible, identify what’s valuable, and deliver on it. How? By combining creative and digital capabilities with advertising agency prowess and the technical experience, deep business strategy, and relationships of the world’s largest consultancy. Together, Deloitte Digital and OpenText are transforming the digital experience by helping clients to improve how they deliver, analyze, track, and manage relevant content across multiple channels. With multiple Enterprise World speaking sessions, including an exclusive roundtable featuring the AI-First Enterprise, Deloitte Digital will showcase how we help clients transform into intelligent, connected enterprises and drive value through dynamic digital content management solutions.
“OpenText Enterprise World ’18 will bring together the best minds on digital transformation and the intelligent and connected enterprise,” said Patricia Nagle, SVP & CMO at OpenText. “Accenture, Deloitte Digital, SAP and Tata Consulting Services are leading the way in helping global businesses to navigate the challenges of digital transformation, and we are proud of our deep and lasing partnerships with these industry icons. With their support, Enterprise World 2018 is a must-attend event for business and technology leaders from across all industries and markets.”
About OpenText Enterprise World
Now in its 20th year, OpenText Enterprise World showcases the intelligent and connected enterprise, helping business and technology leaders navigate the macro-forces driving the modern global economy – from cloud, AI, IOT, security, to millennial workforce and consumers, quantum computing and emerging technologies. With a diverse set of keynotes, workshops, training sessions and networking opportunities, Enterprise World 2018 will both educate and inspire.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- CoreIntegrator and Kodak Services for Business Announce a New Cloud-Based Accounts Payable Automation Solution – A/P One - November 13, 2018
- ABBYY Partners with Blue Prism to Jointly Offer Transformative Automation Capabilities - November 13, 2018
- HelpSystems Acquires MVP Systems Software to Bolster Enterprise Workload Automation Portfolio - November 13, 2018