LAS VEGAS (HIMSS 2018, Booth #7321), March 5, 2018 – Ricoh USA, Inc. today unveiled its lineup of innovations and expertise at HIMSS 2018, centered around the positive impacts of accessible, secured data within the healthcare ecosystem. Committed to empowering digital workplaces of healthcare organizations, Ricoh continues to develop and acquire technologies and hire healthcare experts who understand today’s business challenges. Attendees will see Ricoh’s innovations within the Intelligent Health Pavilion and in booth 7321 where its Consulting Services team will discuss analytics, file analysis and other needs organizations are seeking to improve and measure information workflow.
“Making data secured and accessible empowers exceptional care. From shortening turnaround times on patient inquiries to driving down costs on back-end processes, there are efficiencies to be made in all areas of healthcare,” said John Brindley, Vice President, Healthcare Services Strategy, Ricoh USA, Inc. “Knowing this, we have made significant investments that make secured, streamlined collaboration a reality in this highly regulated industry. These include cutting-edge technologies, but also industry-leading expertise, aimed at delivering the most comprehensive services to help our customers achieve their best results.”
Within booth 7321, attendees will see the many ways in which a connected workflow can help healthcare professionals work smarter. From patient access to nursing, from the IT department to Collaboration and Care Coordination, Ricoh’s services, software and hardware collectively help to improve the patient, provider, and staff experience by reducing human error. Additionally, educational presentations and real-world case studies will be shared within the Ricoh’s booth theater periodically throughout HIMSS18.
Ricoh’s Consulting Services team will showcase how it aids healthcare organizations to transform their everyday processes. Leading with analytical insights and industry best practices, this team provides expert leadership and guidance, from pre-sales consultation through design, implementation and execution. It includes multi-disciplinary experts with a deep understanding of the challenges healthcare organizations face, as well as the ways information can move efficiently and securely through organizations of various sizes.
For such a team to work, it requires strong, knowledgeable leadership. Ricoh’s healthcare experts include:
· Ron Nielson, Vice President, Services Sales Strategy: Nielson has nearly 30 years of experience, most recently as Vice President of Healthcare for Ricoh where he focused on executing global healthcare initiatives and vision. Today, he oversees Ricoh’s team of Industry Strategists who work to define Ricoh’s strategy for multiple industries and develop services across key areas, helping ensure Ricoh’s portfolio aligns with customers’ needs.
· John Brindley, Vice President of Healthcare Services Strategy: Brindley recently joined Ricoh after 36 years in healthcare having served as President and CEO of Ascension SETON hospital division and prior experience with INOVA Health System and MedStar Health in Washington, DC.
· Laurie Eldridge, Partner Executive: Eldridge brings more than more than 30 years of global experience in healthcare, encompassing backend infrastructure solution, healthcare workflow automation, motion/sensing technologies, and application of the Internet of Things (IoT).
· Scott Abelson, Business Development Director of Medical Imaging: Abelson has nearly 40 years of experience in the medical imaging field, including more than 15 years in clinical.
As a Platinum sponsor of the Intelligent Health Pavilion, Ricoh is showcasing how its transformative technology innovations leverage patient-centered interoperability to improve collaboration, patient engagement and care coordination. Additionally, Ricoh will present on the topic of “Information is at the Heart of Patient Care” at the Intelligent Health Pavilion (Booth #11657) March 6 at 2:30 p.m. PT.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Alfresco Announces Updates to Digital Business Platform - November 15, 2018
- Access Joins Kronos Workforce Dimensions Technology Partner Program with its CartaHR Employee Document Management Software - November 15, 2018
- Kofax Advances Enterprise-Wide Deployment of Next-Generation Robotic Process Automation - November 14, 2018