NEWARK, N.J.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Panasonic System Communications Company of North America, Division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, today announced the latest version of its high performance scanner, the KV-S1026C-MKII. Designed for small- to medium-size businesses, the compact and fast KV-S1026C-MKII transforms paper documents into high-quality digital files for simpler record management.
With the KV-S1026C-MKII scanner, users can expect a straightforward set-up, intuitive operation and unparalleled performance. With Ultrasonic Double-Feed Detection and an Active Double-Feed Prevention Roller System, this solution is able to quickly and reliably feed documents at up to 30 pages per minute scan speed at 300 dots per inch (DPI). Included with the KV-S1026C-MKII is Panasonic’s Image Capture Plus software suite, which allows users to scan and preview their documents before exporting them to a variety of destinations like a PC folder, email or SharePoint. Additionally, the documents can be saved in a variety of file formats including Searchable PDF, TIFF, JPEG and more.
“Today, people expect communication, information availability and business decisions to happen instantaneously, which is why converting paper records to digital files quickly and easily is more important now than ever,” said Joseph Odore, Product Manager at Panasonic System Communications Company of North America. “The latest iteration of our KV-S1026C-MKII scanner allows businesses to focus on essential goals and tasks without wasting time on document management. Plus, by digitizing records, users reduce the risk of losing critical information in the event of an emergency.”
- Booklet and long paper scanning capabilities enable businesses to scan a range of documents from passports to credit cards and even electrocardiograms (EKGs) for health care organizations.
- Double-Feed skip allows users to continue scanning when items like envelopes or sticky notes pause the process. By clicking the Double-Feed skip key, the error is cleared and scanning resumes seamlessly.
- Auto preview provides users with nine images of various image quality for each document scanned. Users can then select the best image, choose these settings for the rest of the documents being scanned or adjust for each subsequent document.
- Auto rescan allows users to adjust scanned images without rescanning the original document, enabling them to correct any illegible documents before they are output. Users simply run the auto rescan feature and the original scanned data is adjusted without forcing users to rescan the entire job.
- Three Year Advanced Exchange warranty provides customers with three years of worry-free operation. Should service be required, users will receive a replacement unit the next business day with minimal disruption in business operation.
For more information about Panasonic’s document management and imaging solutions, please visit na.panasonic.com/us/office-products-unified-communications
Panasonic Solutions for Business
Panasonic delivers game-changing technology solutions that deliver a customized experience to drive better outcomes—for our customers and our customers’ customers. Panasonic engineers reliable products and solutions that help to create, capture and deliver data of all types, where, when and how it is needed. The complete suite of Panasonic professional solutions for government and commercial enterprises of all sizes addresses unified business communications, mobile computing, security and surveillance, retail point-of-sale, office productivity, visual communications (projectors, displays, digital signage) and HD video production. Panasonic solutions for business are delivered by Panasonic System Communications Company of North America, Division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, the principal North American subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- The Year to Focus on Data - January 21, 2019
- Creating IT Futures Doubles Free IT Training and Career Program for Adults - January 17, 2019
- Ingram Micro Expands Onsite Service Availability - January 17, 2019