ATLANTA (PRWEB) FEBRUARY 20, 2019 — eQuorum Corporation announces major new features in Version 10.2 of ImageSite, its flagship, comprehensive, yet affordable digital Document Management Solution for manufacturers, architects, engineers, utilities, universities and government. eQuorum understands the need to continue providing the highest level of usability and security in the industry so it continues our frequent releases of updated and upgraded software.
Version 10.2 is now available to customers. All features are also incorporated into
Engine-Box.com, eQuorum’s cloud-based SaaS document management solution.
Major enhancements in ImageSite 10.2 include:
- The rendering process can be configured for multiple render and publish queues
- Video, audio and interactive camera markup types have been added
- Transmittals can now have customizable fields
- Transmittals can be automatically named based on a naming rule
- All database fields are now fully UTF-8 compatible
- More standard reports that can be run by administrators have been added
- Support for AutoCAD 2019
- And more
“Several of our high-volume users have requested more functionality when it comes to rendering and publishing files and managing a large number of transmittals, so we responded” remarked Scott Brandt, CEO of eQuorum. He added, “The addition of multimedia files, such as video and audio, now lets users in the field, on the production floor, or at a customer site augment their many workflows with helpful and often important visual details and audio instructions.”
ImageSite is an easy-to-use, single source Document Management System that allows for automation, distribution and collaboration among users across entire enterprises. Because ImageSite is entirely HTML5-based, it’s accessible by any operating system or mobile device without client software or mobile apps.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Introducing ROO Mobile App Enabling Kofax Mobility - April 7, 2020
- Gartner CFO Survey Reveals 74% Intend to Shift Some Employees to Remote Work Permanently - April 7, 2020
- Cisco Announces Intent to Acquire Fluidmesh Networks - April 6, 2020