San Francisco, CA and Bangalore, India – Jan 15, 2019: Alfresco, a leading enterprise open source provider of process automation, content management and information governance software and Tech Mahindra, a digital transformation, consulting and re-engineering specialist, today announced the extension of their global partnership and the development of new solution frameworks built on the Alfresco Digital Business Platform to meet the needs of today’s digital customer by simplifying content creation, access, sharing and review.
These new Tech Mahindra solutions will be launched today at Alfresco Day in San Francisco. During the conference, Harshul Asnani, Senior Vice President Technology Vertical, SBU Leader at Tech Mahindra will deliver a partner keynote focused on Tech Mahindra’s latest philosophy for the connected future with a focus towards the digital customer.
Modernizing Digital Transformation From Migration To Machine Learning
To remain competitive in a continually changing business environment, enterprises must continue to evolve and create compelling digital customer experiences. Customers today are digitally sophisticated. They expect efficient operations and want secure access to their information from anywhere on any device. Tech Mahindra’s new solutions built on the Alfresco Platform advance the enterprise customer’s journey towards digital transformation by:
- Leveraging predictive intelligence, cloud enablement, and automated processes resulting in improved productivity, enhanced user experience, and reduced operational cost;
- Providing a faster and more cost-effective method for migrating content from legacy IT systems to Alfresco’s Digital Business Platform in the Cloud and/or on-premises;
- Making search intelligent through an artificial intelligence (AI) powered solution for tagging, classifying, and categorizing unstructured content according to security policies using machine learning algorithims;
- Automating onboarding processes that require document reviews, approvals, and electronic signatures with Cloud Operation Services.
Sriram Krishnan, Head – Delivery & Operations, SBU – Strategic Verticals North America, Tech Mahindra said: “Alfresco’s cloud capabilities and digital business platform is synergistic with Tech Mahindra’s overall mission of serving the Digital Customer. Today’s announcement represents the expansion of our partnership to a 2.0 version in the digital transformation domain. We consider Alfresco to be one of our key partners in helping our customers transition seamlessly to cloud-based service by making applications more usable and enhancing their overall user experience.”
Bernadette Nixon, Chief Executive Officer, Alfresco, noted: “I am delighted to be extending our partnership with Tech Mahindra. Organizations need to create new customer and employee experiences quicker and more securely than ever before. The Tech Mahindra solutions framework utilizes machine learning technologies with the Alfresco Digital Business Platform to enable real business outcomes across multiple industry use cases.”
Alfresco’s Digital Business Platform supports Tech Mahindra’s new TechMNxt digital initiatives. The charter of TechMNxt is to leverage next generation technologies in collaboration with their partner ecosystem to solve real business problems and foster customer growth. The expansion of this partnersip enables Tech Mahindra to leverage Alfresco’s cloud-first, open platform to launch their latest AI and machine learning technology to provide cloud migration services, cloud operations services, content consolidation services and an innovative new framework for content analysis, classification and tagging.
About Tech Mahindra
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. We are a USD 4.9 billion company with 118,390+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 930 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our convergent, digital, design experiences, innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value and experiences to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is the highest ranked Non-U.S. company in the Forbes Global Digital 100 list (2018) and in the Forbes Fab 50 companies in Asia (2018).
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Latest AODocs Product Release Bolsters its Position as an Innovative and Versatile Cloud-based Content Services Platform - July 2, 2020
- Nuxeo Unveils New, Low-Code User Interface for Nuxeo Insight - July 1, 2020
- Businesses are Increasingly Leveraging Document Outsourcing Services During COVID-19 Pandemic - June 30, 2020