NEW YORK, Feb. 11, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Atera, developer of the Data Science-based IT automation platform that combines Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM), Professional Services Automation (PSA), and remote access into one powerful solution, today announced Atera Network Discovery—groundbreaking technology that scans the network across each device, collects data, and analyzes the viable business opportunities in an actionable format. The auto-generated business opportunities created for Atera’s thousands of Managed Service Providers worldwide (MSPs) produce an average of $89,000 in recurring revenue opportunities per MSP.
“Our new innovation unlocks incredible business opportunities for MSPs,” said Gil Pekelman, CEO at Atera. “When you activate Atera Network Discovery, it immediately goes to work to create new streams of recurring revenue. At the same time, it saves the MSP time and money because the technology scans the network automatically and continuously without having to add extra headcount. The first of its kind technology is disruptive in the market, providing MSPs with more upsell opportunities to gain the competitive edge.”
Benefits of Atera Network Discovery:
- Provides an average of $89,000 in recurring revenue opportunities
- Continuously scans the network and automatically extracts the list of business opportunities and tasks for the MSP
- Provides network reports and insights on client networks, enabling MSPs to hold periodic business reviews
- Identifies any unsecured components and configurations that might be vulneraable to a potential security breach
- Alerts MSPs to any business opportunities within a specific network
To learn more about Atera, go to https://www.atera.com/network-discovery.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- ABBYY Achieves Double-Digit Annual Revenue Growth for Third Consecutive Year - March 24, 2020
- ZOOM Downloads Increase 1,270% From Employers Working from Home - March 24, 2020
- Kofax and Brother Announce Partnership - March 24, 2020