BPM Vendor PNMsoft ticks all the Boxes in Gartner Market Guide to BPM Platforms
June 11, 2015 — PNMsoft Sequence Kinetics is included in the latest Gartner Market Guide to Business Process Management platforms (Rob Dunie, Michele Cantara – 28 May 2015) and addresses all BPM Platform Usage Scenarios.
The scenarios are:
• Case Management (CM)
• Digitalized Process (DP)
• Business Transformation (BT)
• Composition of Intelligent Process-Centric Applications/Intelligent Business Operations (IBO)
• Business Innovation/Continuous Process Improvements (CPI)
• High-Productivity Opportunistic Application Composition (OAC)
• Application-centric/Model-driven composition (AC MDC)
• Process-centric/Model-driven composition (PC MDC)
PNMsoft CEO, Gal Horvitz, highlights: “PNMsoft has grown in both the breadth and depth of its technology and services, because our customers’ challenges have grown. In the last 12 months, we’ve seen customer needs go beyond standard BPM usage scenarios and into areas such as Case Management, Application-centric composition, and High-Productivity applications.”
Horvitz continues, “Being able to meet and exceed expectations in such use cases is a direct result of the unique flexibility and robustness of our product, Sequence. This is made possible by Sequence’s HotChange® architecture, and the ability of our R&D and project teams to adapt and innovate. Both of these strengths are helping us become leaders in a growing market.”
Interested to find out more? Request a PNMsoft Sequence demo here
Stay on top of the latest industry news. Have news to share? We want to help you spread the word. Submit your media releases to firstname.lastname@example.org.