Downers Grove, Ill. – CompTIA, the world’s leading technology association, said today it is accepting speaker proposals for ChannelCon 2018, the information technology (IT) industry’s premier annual education, networking and partnering event.
ChannelCon 2018 is scheduled for July 31 through August 2 in Washington, D.C.
“This year’s conference will explore ‘The Business of Technology,’” said Kelly Ricker, CompTIA’s executive vice president for events and education.
“We’ll tackle the topic from the viewpoint of the technology provider, whether it’s a traditional tech company or a new marketplace entrant that’s built its business in the cloud as part of the everything-as-a-service world,” Ricker explained.
“The other half of the equation is the perspective of the buyer, who has more choices than ever for business-changing technology solutions, but often needs the help of a trusted partner to help them wade through the myriad of options.”
CompTIA is seeking speaker proposals for two ChannelCon conference tracks: the general education program and Track4Techs, which is targeted at individual IT professionals and CompTIA certification holders.
Speakers with expertise in any of the following areas are encouraged to submit proposals:
- Big Data
- Business Strategy Planning
- Business Transformation Agility
- Channel Account Management
- Cloud Computing
- Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity
- Financial Management
- Help Desk
- Internet of Things
- IT Security
- Managed IT Services
- Managed Print Services
- Marketing – Digital/Interactive/Mobile
- Operational Efficiency
- Partnering with Vendors
- Sales/Solution Selling
- Strategic Partnering
- Other Potential Topics
Proposals can be submitted at https://www.comptia.org/events/channelcon-2018-call-for-speakers. The deadline for submissions is May 1.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- OpenText Buys Liaison Technologies, Inc. - December 18, 2018
- IBM Watson Marketing Releases 2019 Marketing Trends Report Focused on Emerging Trends Redefining the Profession in the Shift to AI - December 17, 2018
- Panasonic Announces New IP Phones Designed for Intuitive Communication - December 14, 2018