FLORHAM PARK, N.J., April 25, 2019 – Conduent Incorporated (NYSE: CNDT), a digital interactions company, today announced the grand opening of its Innovation Center at Conduent’s corporate headquarters in Florham Park, NJ. The Innovation Center is a technology-driven collaborative space that will help current and prospective clients shape the future of their respective industries.
Through data visualization, touch table exploration, dynamic videos, interactive demonstrations and digital workshop sessions, visitors will be guided through an immersive experience, where they will discover solutions to key industry problems, helping them to transform their operations to stay ahead of technological disruption and remain competitive in their sectors. The Innovation Center offers new ways to workshop ideas and interact with technologies firsthand, while engaging with Conduent’s business portfolio.
“We are committed to providing digital experiences for our clients’ end users that are individualized, immediate, and intelligent,” said Ashok Vemuri, Chief Executive Officer, Conduent. “The Innovation Center showcases our unique ability to develop and deploy tailored solutions across industries to help our customers prepare for the future and enable their own digital transformations.”
The Innovation Center journey will begin by focusing on the end-user each visitor serves, and then exploring and workshopping opportunities to improve the end-user experience as they make their way through the center.
The solution demonstrations highlight Conduent’s capabilities in AI, automation, blockchain, cognitive, data analytics, and mobility that power the company’s solutions.
- AI-powered chatbots such as Dara and our recruitment bot as well as our employee portals such as Life@Work to deliver human-centric experiences.
- Blockchain solutions to improve clients’ supply chain management as well as help healthcare payer clients resolve inefficiencies related to provider credentialing – an issue that costs the healthcare industry more than $2 billion annually.
- Mobility analytics platforms that combine interactive data visualization and analytics to optimize public transportation solutions.
Visitors to the Innovation Center will be guided by a docent and facilitation expert. To learn more and book a visit, please go to conduent-innovation-center
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Latest AODocs Product Release Bolsters its Position as an Innovative and Versatile Cloud-based Content Services Platform - July 2, 2020
- Nuxeo Unveils New, Low-Code User Interface for Nuxeo Insight - July 1, 2020
- Businesses are Increasingly Leveraging Document Outsourcing Services During COVID-19 Pandemic - June 30, 2020