FLORHAM PARK, N.J., Feb. 22 2019 — Conduent Incorporated, a digital interactions company, is launching five enterprise platforms to further Conduent’s ability to provide individualized, immediate and intelligent experiences to its customers. The suite of enterprise platforms will deliver customized technology solutions to drive modern digital interactions.
Conduent’s industry experts will develop and enhance its platforms, creating new, updated sets of cloud-based enterprise technology, powered by Microsoft Azure. Conduent will integrate Microsoft Language Understanding Intelligent Service (LUIS), Azure Blockchain Workbench, Azure Cognitive Services and Azure Machine Learning service (AzureML) throughout its client portfolio, delivering them on Azure.
“Microsoft Azure promotes our mission of elevating every interaction by automating and increasing the reliability of routine tasks,” said Rahul Gupta, Chief Technology and Product Officer, Conduent. “This strategic alignment expands Conduent’s platform options to provide seamless enterprise cloud solutions running on Azure.”
Jean-Philippe Courtois, President and EVP, Microsoft Global Sales, Marketing and Operations, Microsoft Corp. said, “Our latest collaboration with Conduent combines their intelligent digital experiences solutions with the power of Microsoft Azure. Together with Conduent, we will deliver technology solutions using blockchain and virtual agents across their five new enterprise platforms, all run on our scalable cloud. I look forward to seeing how this relationship empowers Conduent to drive customized digital interactions for all of its clients.”
At a soon-to-be-established Conduent Center of Excellence in Hyderabad, India, and at Conduent’s Technology and Innovation Hub in Raleigh, N.C., Conduent will continue to integrate Azure into its platforms.
Platforms and Pilot-Ready Solutions
Conduent is making significant investments – including $200 million for platform modernization through 2020 – to become a key partner that helps its clients accelerate their digital journeys. Across all of Conduent’s 80-plus offerings, this core technology and innovation foundation will underpin all existing solutions to drive enhanced digital interactions. This same platform will be used to build future solutions and offerings for our industries and horizontals.
The suite of platforms helps Conduent and its clients configure solutions faster, thanks to common modules and drag-and-drop capabilities for a smoother design process, while improving clients’ usability with a consistent look and feel. Of the five new enterprise platforms, two have pilot-ready applications in place.
The new suite of platforms include:
- Dara – Conduent’s AI Conversation Platform: a virtual agent platform that assists in the completion of routine tasks through voice, webchat, SMS and other digital interaction methods, resulting in a better, more personalized customer experience. Cognitive, artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies are used to help Dara have conversations in an automated, conversational manner. If Dara doesn’t have the answer, she automatically routes the customer to a human agent. She continuously learns from humans to improve the quality of customer service answers over time. Dara works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home and other voice channels.
- Need to Pay Your Tolling Bill? Just Ask Dara: Conduent is piloting Dara with an electronic tolling provider to deliver 24/7 customer service through multiple communication channels. Transportation customers can use the assistant to check their balance, add account details, order a transponder and make payments. Using Microsoft LUIS, the chatbot will offer end-users interacting with Conduent transportation systems a point of contact, enabling automated, personalized service through webchat, SMS, Microsoft Cortana, Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Conduent Analytics Platform: supports intelligence and analytics capabilities to improve business outcomes. It harnesses structured and unstructured data from multiple sources, and extracts and integrates descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analytics. The information and insights help businesses make smarter, efficient and intelligent decisions.
- Predicting Telco Churn: To help telecommunications clients retain their customers, Conduent’s Loyalty Analyzer solution sifts through data such as customer service interactions, billing inquiries, usage characteristics and competitor offers to model loyalty behavior and determine the most critical factors contributing to customers leaving a service. This insight helps predict, characterize and even prevent customer loss.
- Conduent Blockchain Platform: an open, modular platform designed to support industry-specific blockchain-based ecosystems. It connects multiple organizations to enable immediate, seamless, secure information sharing backed by a ledger that cannot be altered. Conduent’s identity, data management and payment solutions use blockchain’s smart contracts and advanced cryptographic algorithms to reinforce security.
Conduent Automation Platform: supports the transition from simple procedural automation to more advanced cognitive automation for items that normally require thinking, decision-making and planning. As an open, cloud-based platform, it enables digital transformation by quickly composing workflows that streamline and automate processes for greater efficiency, accuracy and business insights. The built-in, customizable business intelligence dashboards help clients see processes in action while gaining immediate feedback on key performance indicator metrics.
- Conduent Mobility Platform: a platform that will help deliver applications faster with a consistent look and feel, pre-coded digital widgets, common mobile operating system services (i.e., location-based services), and universal gateways to interface with partner APIs across all applications. The platform will also help deliver hyper-personalized customer experiences built around a user’s context, devices and preferences.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Introducing ROO Mobile App Enabling Kofax Mobility - April 7, 2020
- Gartner CFO Survey Reveals 74% Intend to Shift Some Employees to Remote Work Permanently - April 7, 2020
- Cisco Announces Intent to Acquire Fluidmesh Networks - April 6, 2020