Bellevue, WA – April 22, 2015 – Nintex, the global standard in workflow automation, today announced updates to its Nintex Workflow and Nintex Forms for Office 365 solutions that empower users to get more value from their Office 365 subscriptions.
With enhancements made to approvals, content generation, field data collection and more, Nintex Workflow for Office 365 enables users to automate dozens of business critical processes in Microsoft Office 365. With today’s release, the company also significantly enriched Nintex Mobile with several updates that allow users to keep processes moving efficiently regardless of their location or connectivity. Nintex will showcase the new cloud and mobile capabilities at Microsoft Ignite, Microsoft’s unified enterprise technology conference May 4 – 8 in Chicago.
“Nintex takes the work out of workflow, enabling users to build sophisticated forms and processes quickly and easily,” said John Burton, CEO of Nintex. “Today’s enhancements to Nintex Workflow and Nintex Forms for Office 365 and Nintex Mobile are a direct response to customer feedback on how we can help them better automate their business critical processes in the cloud, allowing them to focus on their core business and better serve their customers.”
Key enhancements to Nintex Workflow and Nintex Forms for Office 365 and Nintex Mobile include:
· Lazy Approval empowers users to respond to tasks using email responses with natural language like yes/no or approve/reject from any device, making it easy for users to quickly act on tasks or approvals without logging into the workflow application.
· Task Outcomes lets workflow designers quickly and easily create and view multiple outcomes for tasks, giving businesses the power to automate processes that involve complex business logic.
· Cascading Lookups allows greater flexibility in Forms design and usage. Forms designers can establish dependency between form fields like Country and State, allowing a single form to be used in multiple scenarios.
· Geolocation lets users specify a location by pressing a button to locate their current latitude and longitude, enabling them to accurately reflect location information as a part of the data capture process.
· Image Annotation lets users mark-up images attached to a Nintex Mobile form with text or drawing.
· Barcode Scanning enables users to add barcode data directly to a form on Nintex Mobile, making it easier to capture barcode data while eliminating manual data entry errors.
“Our customers rely on us to provide real-time service. Nintex allows us to serve our customers at the highest levels by making sure our business processes are optimized and easy to access,” said Ian Buswell, Director at Braunton Capital. “We’ve created efficiencies in our customer onboarding, self-service client portal and document approvals, all without writing a single line of code for the deployment.”
Nintex’s workflow automation platform, which includes Nintex Workflow and Nintex Forms for SharePoint and Office 365, streamlines processes on and between today’s most-used enterprise content management systems and collaboration platforms, connecting on-premises, cloud workflows and mobile users. Both powerful and easy to use, Nintex is used by more than 5,000 public and private organizations in 90 countries around the globe.
For additional information in Nintex’s Workflow Platform visit http://en-us.nintex.com/workflow-platform.