FISHERS, IND. – May 19, 2020 — Formstack, a workplace productivity software helping companies digitize information, automate workflows and transform processes, announced today its Back to Work solutions to help businesses planning a return to offices or storefronts. Already used by hundreds of organizations to sustain or reopen operations, Formstack’s solutions allow business leaders to minimize face-to-face contact, gather valuable employee health and feedback data, and stay connected with customers.
In a matter of weeks, the coronavirus crisis has triggered seismic shifts in the way organizations work. Businesses are looking to safely and efficiently reopen offices with minimized physical contact between employees and customers, while monitoring employee health and satisfaction. Restaurants are looking to do the same, while also catering to the touchless, digital customer with necessities such as online ordering. Healthcare practices are looking to digitize more of the patient experience, from intake and triage to telehealth.
“As businesses prepare to return to work, they need to ensure employees and customers feel safe and confident about how business is moving forward. Going digital is the great enabler to not only survive the current crisis, but ensure resiliency for future challenges,” said Rob Wiley, Head of Marketing & Product Strategy, Formstack. “Our Back to Work solutions help businesses reopen with confidence by digitizing and automating vital operations necessary to re-onboard employees and enable contactless customer or patient services.”
The Back to Work solutions offer business leaders ready-to-use and customizable workflows with Formstack’s most widely-used products including:
- Formstack Forms – Track employee wellness, gather customer feedback, enable online ordering, and digitize your business processes with secure digital forms
- Formstack Documents – Quickly automate the creation of healthcare documents, HR paperwork, customer receipts, and more
- Formstack Sign – Minimize physical interactions with customers and employees by using eSignatures to collect digital signatures on any device
- Premade templates – Save time with ready-to-go form templates including a COVID-19 self-declaration form, employee and customer satisfaction surveys, patient intake and mobile ordering, among others
“As we looked to return to our offices, our top priorities were the health and well-being of our employees, as well as the mitigation of potential service disruptions to our clients,” said Paula Moser, Chief Administrative Officer, Moser Consulting. “Formstack’s digital COVID-19 self-declaration form allows us to quickly and securely screen employees each day before they enter the workplace to monitor coronavirus cases and deliver any necessary next steps. It’s been a vital part of our operations as we continue to navigate this new normal.”
Needing to ensure the continuity of high quality and safe patient care, Prism Eye Institute partnered with EZ Referral to create an electronic patient assessment tool to use during the pandemic. “The sudden challenges brought on by COVID-19 forced us to think differently about how we deliver patient care,” said Dr. Ike Ahmed, Medical Director, Prism Eye Institute. “Thanks to our partnership with EZ Referral, we were able to quickly deploy an e-assessment tool using Formstack, which allows us to virtually triage and assess patients who are unable to access care. Since we deployed this emergency solution, it has been essential in helping our clinic continue to provide care.”
In addition to Moser Consulting and Prism Eye Institute, Formstack has helped numerous organizations across various industries including healthcare, nonprofit, government, small business and higher education adjust to the challenges of COVID-19. Learn more about their stories here.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Ricoh Unveils New AI-Powered Digital Transformation Ecosystem to Drive Workflow and Process Automation - September 2, 2020
- Kodak Alaris and IDT Develop Smart Scanning Solution to Help DMVs Achieve Real ID Compliance - September 1, 2020
- Nintex Unveils New Customer Success Resources to Help Organizations Automate More - September 1, 2020