PALO ALTO, Calif., December 3, 2015 — HP Inc. today announced new solutions designed to make it easier and less expensive for customers to deploy digital capture, as well as new scanners and MFPs that provide faster scanning and printing.
“Converting paper into digital files helps businesses lower costs and operate more efficiently,” said Edmund Wingate, vice president & general manager, JetAdvantage Solutions, HP. “HP is working to eliminate the barriers of cost and complexity so more customers can deploy and benefit from digital capture.”
New JetAdvantage Solutions
HP has updated its JetAdvantage solution portfolio with new offerings that make it simpler and less expensive to deploy scanner and MFP-based digital capture. Rather than invest in a complex, extensively featured solution, the new HP offerings enable customers to deploy faster with less upfront investment. The new HP JetAdvantage solution offerings include:
• HP Scan Configuration Service provides template-based scan flows for use with HP Embedded Capture. HP has also introduced templates for healthcare and financial services, with additional industry templates to follow. These templates enable set up of repeatable digital capture processes that support common business functions for these industries. For healthcare, the supported processes are patient admission and patient discharge. The financial services template supports processes for loan application and account opening. The HP Scan Configuration Service leverages predefined templates to help reduce deployment time significantly for implementing scan flows and lower the cost for deploying custom scan flows, with pricing set at a one-time fee of $25 per device when bundled with the purchase and installation of HP Embedded Capture.
• HP Capture and Route is now available through a one button implementation on HP Enterprise MFPs and Digital Senders. For customers that only need to deploy a single process to digitally capture and manage paper documents, this option enables a simple, modular deployment, along with pricing flexibility. Businesses get the flexibility to start small, implementing a single process and add additional processes over time as needed.
New Scanners Enable Faster Digitalization
HP is further helping customers boost office productivity by making the process of scanning and converting paper documents more efficient with three new HP ScanJet devices that deliver faster scanning speeds.
• For small and medium businesses with general office scanning needs, the HP ScanJet Pro 2500f1 and the HP ScanJet Pro 3500f1 PC-connected flatbed scanners with automatic document feeders provide single pass duplex scanning and scan to cloud capabilities. The HP ScanJet Pro 2500fn1 can scan up to 40 images per minute and the HP ScanJet Pro 3500fn1 can scan up to 50 images per minute.1
• For small and medium businesses and enterprise departments in need of a scanner with network connectivity, HP is announcing the HP ScanJet Pro 4500fn1, a flatbed scanner with an ADF that includes on-device sending and scanning, Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi direct connectivity, and single pass duplex scanning of up to 60 images per minute. This scanner is available beginning Jan. 7.2
• To help further enhance productivity for converting paper documents into digital files, HP will deliver the HP JetAdvantage Capture app, which makes it easy to capture, store and route digital files from a mobile device. The app also supports using mobile devices to initiate scanning and receive scanned documents from Wi-Fi-enabled HP MFPs and scanners, such as the HP ScanJet Pro 4500fn1. This app is available beginning Jan. 7.
New MFPs deliver high volumes and fast speeds
HP is expanding its A3 portfolio, introducing two new MFPs for managed print services customers in need of high-volume imaging and printing. The HP MFP S965dn and HP MFP S975dn are designed to support high volume document workflows and light production printing while saving up to 30 percent on printing costs.3 The HP MFP S965dn prints up to 65 pages a minute and the HP MFP S975dn prints up to 75 pages a minute, and both devices can scan up to 200 images per minute with single pass dual sided scanning.4,5 These new devices will help boost productivity with the fastest printing and scanning speeds and highest print volumes in the HP MFP portfolio.
About HP Inc.
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze. More information about HP Inc. is available at http://www.hp.com.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Ricoh Unveils New AI-Powered Digital Transformation Ecosystem to Drive Workflow and Process Automation - September 2, 2020
- Kodak Alaris and IDT Develop Smart Scanning Solution to Help DMVs Achieve Real ID Compliance - September 1, 2020
- Nintex Unveils New Customer Success Resources to Help Organizations Automate More - September 1, 2020