CLEVELAND, April 23, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Hyland, a leading provider of content services software solutions, will present how to maximize an investment in enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions with intelligent capture and automation at Collaborate 18 in Las Vegas. At the conference, Oracle power users will learn about the latest solutions and strategies that empower better business and receive a personalized experience through real-world education and networking opportunities.
Hyland’s content services expert, Kevin Ryan, will present ‘Better Together: Maximizing the ROI of Your ERP with Intelligent Capture and Automation,’ on Wednesday, April 25 at 8:30 a.m. (PDT) in room Lagoon K. The session will teach Oracle users the value of intelligent capture to automate the collection, extraction and verification of data from any document, including PO-based invoices, and achieve touchless processing. Additionally, the presentation will highlight how to:
- Better manage unstructured information that supports transactions within the ERP
- Control processes that feed and retrieve information from the ERP
- Track and report information and data in process
- Unify processes and information
- Reduce operational costs
- Increase visibility and make more informed decisions
“Content services platforms, like OnBase, help address limitations within line-of-business applications – including ERPs – with end-to-end functionality to capture, manage, access, integrate, measure and store information,” said Kevin Ryan, director of commercial sales at Hyland. “Using one comprehensive technology platform organizations will centralize related content, automate manual processes and consolidate disconnected data.”
To learn more about the benefits of integrating content services platforms with ERP applications, attend Hyland’s presentation on Wednesday, or stop by Booth #1079 at Collaborate 18.
Hyland is a leader in providing software solutions for managing content, processes and cases for organizations across the globe. For over 25 years, Hyland has enabled more than 19,000 organizations to digitalize their workplaces and fundamentally transform their operations. Named one of Fortune’s Best Companies to Work For® since 2014, Hyland is widely known as both a great company to work for and a great company to do business with. For more information, please visit Hyland.com.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- SAP Provides Partners Free Access to SAP Cloud Platform - December 11, 2018
- Nintex Names Neal Gottsacker as Chief Product Officer - December 11, 2018
- Nintex Named Workflow and Content Automation Innovator for Three Consecutive Years and Company’s Senior Corporate Counsel Camden Hillas Receives Women in Tech Legal Award - December 8, 2018