CLEVELAND, September 17, 2019 — Hyland, positioned as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms*, is partnering with Blue Prism, known internationally in robotic process automation (RPA), to sell Blue Prism’s intelligent and connected Digital Workforce Platform.
Blue Prism provides the flexible tools, digital solutions and business automation to complement and further automate existing Hyland solutions, and is a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Robotic Process Automation Software**. With access to a digital workforce that continuously evolves and improves, customers have the ability to automate transactions, raise productivity levels and continue to innovate.
“RPA is a strategic priority for Hyland, and we view it as an excellent complement to our platform and rich portfolio of automation and integration tools. True process automation requires a platform that can bring to bear a suite of automation capabilities to meet our customers’ business challenges, which is why adding a partner like Blue Prism helps us create that ideal mix,” said John Phelan, executive vice president and chief product officer at Hyland. “The RPA tool you use should enhance the systems already in place to manage processes, so partnering with Blue Prism allows us to extend the value of customers’ existing investments with Hyland and expands our RPA offerings to new organizations.”
Hyland has deployed tens of thousands of highly verticalized automation solutions with the organization’s platforms like OnBase and Perceptive Content. Tightly integrating those with Blue Prism’s connected-RPA platform adds additional and complementary capabilities to the existing portfolio. The product creates a digital workforce through:
- No-code intelligent automation using drag-and-drop AI
- Secure scalability in keeping with leading security and compliance protocols
- Robotic Operating Model (ROM®), a proven implementation strategy with templates to successfully implement RPA for outstanding results
- Instant connectivity to an ecosystem of technologies needed to develop and scale intelligent automation in one platform
“We share a common vision with Hyland that centers around customer success and innovation,” said Ron Raczkowski, senior vice president of Americas alliances and channels at Blue Prism. “Together we are enabling best of breed intelligent automation capabilities that drive greater operational efficiencies, improve productivity and deliver better customer experiences.”
The offering will be available in early 2020, but attendees at Hyland’s CommunityLIVE user conference, happening Sept.15 through 19, can preview the Intelligent Digital Workforce Platform. Experts from both Blue Prism and Hyland will be conducting demos and answering questions at a booth in CommunityCENTRAL, located at the Huntington Convention Center in Exhibit Hall A.
All Hyland customers regardless of platform and geographic location can leverage the capabilities from this new partnership. There are vertical-specific use cases already defined, as well as an infinite number of use cases that customers and partners are able to explore.
For more information, visit Hyland.com.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- SAP Enhances Logistics Business Network to Increase Visibility, Traceability, Reach and Expands Partner Ecosystem - September 29, 2020
- Kodak Alaris Expands Remote Solutions with New Monitoring as a Service Offerings - September 29, 2020
- Ephesoft and Fortude Announce Global Alliance Partnership to Expand Intelligent Document Processing Solutions - September 29, 2020