Nashville, TN, November 07, 2017 — InStream, integrator and outsourcing provider of enterprise content management, workflow, and BPO solutions, today announces the acquisition of Binary Office, Inc., based in Phoenix, AZ.
The latest acquisition continues the InStream growth pattern in the Western half of the US; complementing previous western US acquisitions of Tallega Software in California and Twinstar, Inc. in Colorado. InStream and Binary Office share many of the same business values, vendors, philosophies and processes, enabling InStream to provide unparalleled levels of business process automation, customer service and technical support to their combined client base throughout the country.
For new and future Binary Office clients, InStream adds the following:
• Access to InStream’s automation of document-intensive, core business processes – through system development and integration or by Business Process Outsourcing (BPO).
• ECM solutions for organizations wanting to outsource document-intensive processes, including scanning, data entry, benefits enrollment, check scanner fulfillment, virtual mailroom, and image lockbox services
• Deep healthcare payer and provider experience, including the automation of Medicare enrollment and processing prior authorizations via BPO.
• Profitability enhancement for those needing to deploy a mobile strategy, integration automation and business process analytics.
• Strong national technical support, operations, logistics, and back-office support
• Strong experience with government, education, medical, banking, finance and SMB.
• Ability to closely serve InStream’s Western-based clients, along with the other markets served by Binary Office.
“The addition of Binary Office strengthens our technical resources significantly, thereby continuing to create a strong value proposition for our customers and prospects,” said InStream Chairman, Mark Hinson. “Our industry understands that Binary Office has a reputation for developing creative and complex solutions for corporate applications across the US, and for being excellent corporate citizens in Arizona. The combination of their customers with ours in the Phoenix area further enhances our presence in Arizona and the western US. Naturally, we are excited about this addition to the InStream family of technology brands, and believe our clients, prospects and vendor partners will see continued value as we add the Binary Office solution set to our suite of solutions for healthcare, financial, government, and corporate applications.”
“As President of Binary Office, Inc. it has always been my goal to focus on three major objectives,” says Marc Carleno. “First, insure our clients that we were providing them with world class solutions, systems, services, and support. Second, insure our employees that they have dependable employment and a ‘great’ place to work while always trying to stay ahead of the ever changing technology curve. Third, insure our suppliers that they were receiving excellent representation and support in the marketplace.”
For InStream clients, Binary Office adds the following:
• Extensive experience with advanced capture and workflow software from industry leading vendors that include AX, Teleform, LiquidOffice, Upland Filebound, and ABBYY.
• Binary Office helps broaden the entire technical resources offered by InStream, including advanced integration toolkits needed in the ECM space.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- SER Group Acquires Swiss Firm Interact Digital AG - January 15, 2021
- Konrad Martin of Tech Advisors Announces Publication of Hacked! - January 15, 2021
- M-Files Secures $80 Million Growth Investment Led by Bregal Milestone - January 12, 2021