Singapore, 19th June 2014 – Intelledox, a global leader in business process digitization and Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, a leader in the field of Document Services & Communications, today announced a new partnership.
Fuji Xerox will act as an authorized reseller of Intelledox’s flagship software product, Infiniti, to offer cloud-based e-form and business transformation solutions in the Asia-Pacific market.
The combination of Intelledox’s technologies and Fuji Xerox’s solution offering capability will provide organizations with a comprehensive e-form and business transformation solution that expands Fuji Xerox’s fast-growing line-up of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products such as Working Folder and SkyDesk. Infiniti provides a solution that transforms how small and medium enterprises (SMEs) as well as governments communicate internally and with customers.
Through the collaboration, the companies will work towards:
- E-forms that interact with an organization’s core data to provide an engaging client experience
- A technology that offers seamless integration with customers’ existing line-of-business software to bring separate information silos together into a centralized location
- Ability to produce targeted, personalized documents such as proposals and licence applications with the click of a button
For a small Australian technology company, a partnership of this scale is significant,” said Rod Vickers, channel manager, original equipment manufacturing (OEM) and solutions, Intelledox. “Intelledox’s software will enable Fuji Xerox customers to transition from complex and often complex paper processes to fully-digitised, cloud-based and dynamic e-form solutions that make capturing and transforming data simple. Our software provides Fuji Xerox with a simple to use, dynamic eform that ensures processes are completed in a compliant and timely manner.”
Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific’s Anand Dhir, Manager, Solution & Service, Marketing said, “As the market adapts to changes and opportunities afforded by the digital revolution, Fuji Xerox is committed to continuing to provide customers with innovative and relevant business tools to assist in meeting evolving business challenges. Fuji Xerox has chosen to partner with Intelledox to provide our customers with smart online solutions, as their e-forms are inter-operable with our existing solutions. Together we can help companies accelerate their business performance on an integrated platform.”
With the new platform, end-users will have a tool to improve organizational data collection and management, thereby enhancing business efficiency and drive greater customer satisfaction.
Intelledox, which is founded and headquartered in Canberra, Australia, specializes in e-forms, document generation and data transformation and integration. Fuji Xerox is a provider of document management solutions and services as well as digital printing equipment. v
Latest posts by News (see all)
- ABBYY to Introduce Digital Intelligence Solutions at MWC Barcelona 2020 - February 11, 2020
- Atera Unveils Groundbreaking Data Science-Based Tool - February 11, 2020
- Figure Introduces “Blockchain” Mascot to Demystify Technology Innovation - February 11, 2020