Leading Intelligent Automation and Robotic Process Automation Providers ACMO Pty Ltd and Kofax Inc. have partnered to deliver the ultimate workflow mobility experience for your business. The team are taking business agility to the next level with the introduction of ROO Mobile App.
Difficult times call for extraordinary measures
In combating the global coronavirus pandemic, businesses are being forced to adopt remote working practices. Employees are being encouraged to work from home to avoid spreading the infectious virus. This introduces a number of challenges for businesses in ensuring the continuity of day-to-day operations and managing a remote workforce.
The ROO Mobile App allows businesses to operate in a business as usual capacity by allowing users to stay connected and ensuring timely actioning of tasks. The mobile app integrates with existing implementations of Kofax TotalAgility thereby allowing users to interact with the platform from anywhere.
How does the App work?
The ROO Mobile App allows users to interact with on-premise or cloud deployments of Kofax TotalAgility to view and complete tasks anywhere, anytime. Intuitive and proactive push notifications alert users on tasks waiting for completion or approval. All it takes then is a simple swipe to action the tasks.
Invoices or travel expenses can be easily captured and submitted, on the go using the mobile app’s receipt scanning feature. The search and filter functions allow users to quickly and easily find specific tasks for actioning, thereby paying your suppliers on time (in a solution for accounts payable automation) or reimburse your staff members quickly (in a solution for expense claims processing).
- Access your Kofax workflow anytime, anywhere.
- Push notification alerts of task to complete or tasks awaiting approval.
- Users swipe to complete a task.
- Scan and submit invoices or travel expenses on the go.
- Comprehensive search or filter function to easily find specific or filter tasks.
- Inbuilt image viewer, to view the task-specific document/invoice/receipts.
- Review any supporting documents or comments and assist in decision-making.
Compatibility and availability
The ROO Mobile App is compatible with all versions of Kofax TotalAgility and the company is planning to integrate with other Automation platforms in the near future. The App is available on the App Store and Google Play and is compatible with mobile devices running on iOS 11/12/13 and Android 5/6/7/8/9/10.
About the developers
ACMO is an Australian IT Consulting and Product Development company that partners with global leaders in Intelligent Automation, Cognitive Capture, and Robotic Process Automation to offer businesses complete digital transformation packages. Established in 2018, ACMO is now one of the leading Kofax Partner and Service Provider in the Asia-Pacific region.
Kofax software enables organizations to Work Like Tomorrow™ – today. Kofax’s Intelligent Automation software platform combines RPA, cognitive capture, process orchestration, mobility and engagement, and analytics to ease implementations and deliver dramatic results that mitigate compliance risk and increase competitiveness, growth and profitability.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Ricoh Unveils New AI-Powered Digital Transformation Ecosystem to Drive Workflow and Process Automation - September 2, 2020
- Kodak Alaris and IDT Develop Smart Scanning Solution to Help DMVs Achieve Real ID Compliance - September 1, 2020
- Nintex Unveils New Customer Success Resources to Help Organizations Automate More - September 1, 2020