October 13, 2020 – Casper, WY – Kavingali Corp., a medical technology company focused on the innovation and delivery of applications designed to transform current healthcare processes, announces its newest SaaS solution, Automated Cloud Revenue Utilization System (ACRUSTM). Created by a team of physician advisors and software experts, ACRUS is a proprietary robotic process automation (RPA) system that employs Blue Prism, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Microsoft Azure with its own proprietary database to completely automate the UR and appeals process for healthcare systems.
ACRUS was developed to solve one of the healthcare industry’s major challenges: inefficiencies in the effective collection of revenue for patients who qualify for inpatient status which currently results in a significant loss of revenue. By leveraging the latest technology via digital robots (RPA), ACRUS empowers U.S. healthcare systems to maximize their revenue by enhancing the process of inpatient determination while realizing a 60 percent reduction in overhead in the UR and Appeals departments. The system accomplishes thisby credentialing the digital bot(s) like a human worker. The bots are able to perform a number of tasks, such as medical coding an entire encounter in ICD-10 as well as identifying billing conflicts to alert the billing department.
ACRUS’ innovative functionality affords healthcare systems a number of benefits:
● Accuracy – Achieves at least a 10 percent increase in accuracy – not possible with human skill sets
● Efficiency – Five digital bots complete over 43,000 manual review hours per year
● Interoperability – Accesses all current and legacy EHR systems and commercial payer systems organically
● Reliability – Operates 24/7/365
● Safety – Monitors for potential patient risk and alerts risk management personnel
● Seamlessness – Requires no human process beyond quality control
“ACRUS is the most disruptive technology for the healthcare utilization review processes in the last 30 years,” said Dr. Leigh J Mack, CEO of Kavingali. “We project that a typical 1,000 bed hospital can save approximately 40 percent in net overhead and realize at least 10 percent increase in efficiency and accuracy in inpatient status placement – translating to approximately $30 million in additional revenue.”
ACRUS will be available in January of 2021 to healthcare systems of all sizes interested in reducing expenses and improving efficiencies in their utilization and appeals departments.
About Kavingali, Corp.
Kavingali is a Veteran-owned medical technology company headquartered in Casper, Wyoming that specializes in cutting-edge software solutions which automate and address process deficiencies while enhancing revenue opportunities. Their solutions are created to transform healthcare with automation while enhancing patient care. Kavingali remains dedicated to their vision of transforming the way healthcare technology improves processes and delivers value from both revenue and cost savings perspectives.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- PeopleFactors Launches HR Pre-Hire Assessment Solution to Improve Hiring of Leaders and Strengthen Management Teams - October 28, 2020
- AODocs First Annual Customer Event Draws Global Audience - October 28, 2020
- Axcient Names Rick Yates EMEA Managing Director - October 27, 2020