BRIDGEWATER, N.J., May 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Kim Technologies, the leader in workflow and knowledge automation based on artificial intelligence, today announced the launch of its Intelligent Legal Operations Platform, an easy to deploy and evolve transformation tool for legal department service delivery.
The company, which has spent more than two years developing the platform with innovative in-house legal teams and law firms globally, has announced the public release of its Intelligent Legal Operations Platform on the eve of the Corporate Legal Operations Consortium 2017 Institute in Las Vegas.
Kim’s Intelligent Legal Operations Platform provides legal departments with a straightforward way to define, implement, and manage efficient and effective processes across the range of services typically provided by legal departments; from contract and in-life management, litigation and employment to compliance, patents and property. Through its powerful, patent pending, no-code configuration interface, Kim makes it straightforward for subject matter experts who have no IT development or programming experience to tailor the platform to their domain, function and organization.
For legal departments looking to systematize their service delivery, Kim’s Intelligent Legal Operations Platform amounts to legal service transformation in a box. It helps departments improve quality, drive consistency, manage risk, control costs and have access to comprehensive real time and trend reporting, whether the work is undertaken internally or by third parties.
Bob Farina, Chief Executive of Kim Technologies said: “We’re delighted to announce the launch of our Intelligent Legal Operations Platform on the eve the of the 2017 CLOC Institute. Kim is already used by many Corporate Legal Departments around the world with legal teams ranging from mid-market businesses to Global 100 leaders, and we’re delighted that Riverview Law and Vodafone are showcasing Kim as part of their session at CLOC – ‘Hype v Reality: Technology and AI Lessons from the Corporate Legal Department Front Line’. Come and see how easy it is to tailor Kim to your department by visiting us at Stand 75 at CLOC.”
Karl Chapman, Chief Executive of Riverview Law said, “Our collaboration with Kim has proved highly successful. Just as the finance, HR and sales functions have a range of operating platforms to choose from, the legal function now has Kim. Kim has helped power our growth over the last few years not only as we use Kim to provide managed services to our customers but also as we support in-house teams as they deploy Kim. Kim plus a Corporate Legal Department is that perfect mix of domain expertise (the department) and technology (Kim), working seamlessly to deliver results.”
The Kim Intelligent Legal Operations Platform is often visualized as providing three layers of functionality; Kim Foundation; Kim Rooms and Kim AI.
- The Kim Foundation combines workflow and process automation, reporting and a legal function data layer. These three elements manage the end-to-end process from case/matter opening to case/matter closing; instruction management, triage and work allocation, foundational case and document management, document playbooks, case statuses, document repository, search and reporting. This foundational layer is tailored to individual organisations using Kim’s no-code configuration capabilities.
- Once the Foundation is in place, customers can then build Kim Rooms covering all legal and related work-types: contract management, in-life management, litigation, employment, real estate, risk, compliance … Just as the different rooms in a house are built on the same foundations (kitchen, lounge, bedrooms, bathrooms …), Kim enables a series of configurable rooms (legal point solutions that work seamlessly together) to be built that allow the legal function to de-risk roll-out. Roll-out can be managed at a pace that a function sees fit; by work-type, geography and/or business unit (locally or globally). In a Kim Room all workflows and process automation and dashboards are configurable and can be tailored to each customer. Kim’s API provides integration with other point solutions including Salesforce and DocuSign.
- Kim AI represents the roof of the house. With the Kim Foundation plus one or more Kim Rooms in place, customers can leverage Kim’s advanced, patent-pending AI capabilities that leverage such concepts as Machine Intelligence, Machine Learning and Neural Networks. Kim’s AI can provide document analysis and helps users make better and quicker decisions. It prompts answers, replicates the behaviours of the best advisers and drives enhanced self-service. Additionally, through swarm intelligence, Kim permits parallel processing of multiple Kim environments and replication of configurations between accounts.
About Kim Technologies Kim is an AI-enabled Knowledge Automation platform applicable to virtually all industries and functions. Through its no-code configuration model Kim enables knowledge workers, with no software development expertise, to take control of their critical business processes to improve decision making, speed and effectiveness. Kim does this utilizing its patent pending artificial intelligence, assimilation, and data management capabilities. Visit www.ask.kim.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Ricoh Unveils New AI-Powered Digital Transformation Ecosystem to Drive Workflow and Process Automation - September 2, 2020
- Kodak Alaris and IDT Develop Smart Scanning Solution to Help DMVs Achieve Real ID Compliance - September 1, 2020
- Nintex Unveils New Customer Success Resources to Help Organizations Automate More - September 1, 2020