Irvine, CA, March 20, 2019 – Kofax, a leading supplier of Intelligent Automation software to automate and digitally transform enterprise business processes, announces the availability of Kofax Robotic Process Automation (RPA) 10.4, the latest version of the Kofax RPA solution that now includes Automatic Process Discovery and Robotic Lifecycle Management with Git (an open source version-control system for tracking programing changes).
“Kofax RPA automates and digitally transforms a wide range of information-intensive processes across front and back office operations,” said Chris Huff, Chief Strategy Officer at Kofax. “It allows users to design and deploy intelligent robots that use built-in AI and machine learning to perform functions such as recognizing, classifying, and when needed transforming unstructured data into structured formats. Kofax RPA robots interact seamlessly across desktop software, traditional enterprise and browser-based systems and websites – aggregating data and content, transforming it into actionable information, triggering responses, and communicating with other applications.”
Kofax is the only vendor that delivers a broad set of AI with RPA to meet enterprise automation ambitions including cognitive document automation.
Automated Process Discovery
Automated Process Discovery records, maps and analyzes targeted business processes, applications and actions – human interactions via the desktop and multiple internal and external business applications and reference sites. It also provides insight into existing processes and tasks and helps identify repetitive tasks that can be performed by RPA robots. Benefits include:
- Leveraging human creativity and ingenuity in working with multiple and complex applications when designing RPA robots.
- Designing RPA robots quicker and more accurately with volumetric and exception path analysis.
- Low-impact process discovery, which records and logs user interactions data with no effect on any day-to-day business.
Robot Lifecycle Management
Integrated industry standard based on Git Version Control System (VCS) for managing enterprise RPA robot deployments from hundreds to thousands of RPA robots. VCS helps manage RPA robots, snippets, resources and schedules – while synchronizing between different source control repositories such as dev, test and production environments. Among the benefits:
- Consolidated enterprise-wide robot management in a single management console to maximize ROI.
- The ability to easily compare different robot versions to track differences and significantly reduce troubleshooting time.
- The ability to quickly and easily compare robots, identify differences, eliminate overlaps and avoid application conflicts prior to deploying RPA robots.
Cognitive Document Automation
It’s an unfortunate reality that on average 62% of organizational data that must be managed is unstructured information such as documents. If RPA is going to be used, then we need to address how to recognize and classify documents for inclusion in automated processes and most importantly provide the ability to transform document data into structured formats. Kofax RPA’s cognitive document automation applies powerful, AI-based intelligence to learn and process unstructured document data. With machine learning analysis, Kofax takes the guesswork out of complex document processing and dynamically adapts to evolving data processes. Benefits include:
- Increased productivity of document and data handling by processing more documents and electronic data faster.
- Improved data quality and reduced errors and exceptions in document-based and data-intensive business processes.
- Ensured compliance and an enhanced level of customer engagement.
Kofax RPA customers benefit by having the only RPA solution in the market that combines Document Automation, RPA and Process Orchestration in one product. Combine this capability with Kofax server-based architecture and it is no surprise that it has implemented and supports the largest RPA deployment in history and has more scaled RPA customers than any other vendor in the space.
“Kofax RPA 10.4 enables enterprises to scale automation programs by providing their workforce with the ability to design a digital workforce of software robots, improve foundational strengths to their automation strategy, discover and collect data and content from multiple solutions and resources, create cross-functional reports and interface with ERP systems,” added Chris Huff, Chief Strategy Officer at Kofax.
For more on Kofax RPA 10.4, visit here.
Kofax software enables organizations to Work Like Tomorrow™ – today. Kofax’s Intelligent Automation software platform helps organizations transform information-intensive business processes, reduce manual work and errors, minimize costs, and improve customer engagement. We combine RPA, cognitive capture, process orchestration, mobility and engagement, and analytics to ease implementations and deliver dramatic results that mitigate compliance risk and increase competitiveness, growth and profitability. Kofax provides a rapid return on investment for over 20,000 customers in financial services, insurance, government, healthcare, supply chain, business process outsourcing and other markets. Kofax delivers its software and solutions through its direct sales and services organization and more than 650 indirect channel partners and integrators in more than 60 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific. For more information, visit kofax.com.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- FloQast Raises $40 Million to Accelerate Adoption of Close Management Software - January 21, 2020
- SAP Joins Collective Action to Create a Cleaner Ocean by 2030 - January 21, 2020
- Softdocs and Jenzabar Partner to Bring Comprehensive Digital Records to Entire Jenzabar Community - January 21, 2020