Ramsey, N.J. – October 16, 2014 – Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. announces the availability of the Nuance Copitrak System Software (CSS) with the Copitrak Integrated (v2.0.5) bizhub MFP client. Previewed at Legal Tech 2014 earlier this year and part of the EnvisionIT Legal solution suite, the Copitrak solution enables law firms, legal departments and professional service firms to track client-related data and recover office-related expenditures directly from the control panel of Konica Minolta bizhub MFPs.
Leveraging Konica Minolta’s bizhub Extended Solution Technology (bEST), the Copitrak Integrated client offers a fully unified client charge-back interface that provides tracking and control of all functions at the bizhub MFP. Alternatively, firms can select the Copitrak Eclipse Terminal to provide practicable cost capture and analysis information, which can be fed directly into an organizational billing system.
Features and capabilities of the Copitrak system include:
– Full user and client-matter authentication utilizing the MFP’s touch panel.
– Fast and easy user interface customized via the bEST
– Real-time integration with a firm’s accounting and operations systems
– Quick, convenient and professional cost recovery platform with intuitive Smartbar interface
– Integrated and streamlined capture and workflow- Small footprint with multiple mounting options
Copitrak Desktop Print
– Track and control desktop printing
– Integrates with Document Management Systems
– My Vault secure print system
– Fully automated scan routing with multiple workflow options
– Scan to popular document management systems including Microsoft SharePoint
– Available from Copitrak Eclipse or Copitrak Desktop
– View, reconcile, and approve exception transactions before being transferred to a financial system
“Konica Minolta’s EnvisionIT Legal suite is constantly growing as a result of strategic partnerships with third-party vendors, allowing legal professionals to access innovative solutions and streamline their business practices,” says Sam Errigo, senior vice president, Business Intelligence Services, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. “The Copitrak system is tailored to the needs of legal professionals and the desire to more easily track client-related activities for cost control and management.”
Click here for a full portfolio of Konica Minolta’s EnvisionIT Legal solutions and services.
About Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. is a leader in enterprise content management, technology optimization and cloud services. Our solutions help organizations improve their speed to market, manage technology costs, and facilitate the sharing of information to increase productivity. Konica Minolta has been recognized as a leading supplier by the Allegra Network, International Center for Entrepreneurial Development (ICED), The UPS Store, Inc., and National Association of Quick Printers (NAQP). Konica Minolta’s innovative bizhub PRESS C8000 is the first digital press to receive the G7 Digital Press Certification from IDEAlliance® and the company currently has the most G7 Certified experts in the industry. For more information, visit www.countonkonicaminolta.com and follow @KonicaMinoltaUS on Facebook, Twitter andYouTube.
About EnvisionIT Legal
Konica Minolta Business Solutions is a leader in providing state of the art document solutions, IT Services, E-Discovery and computer forensics for legal professionals. Our EnvisionIT Legal solutions can assist legal departments of all sizes “envision” how they can work smarter and more efficiently with solutions and services designed to streamline legal data and document management. Our IT Services via All Covered include: Managed IT Services, IT Projects, Cloud Services, and Information Security Services. Our bizhub MFPs provide a seamless interface with standard legal software and we offer customized software solutions to streamline legal processes. Visit us at kmbs.konicaminolta.us/legal to see why legal professionals count on Konica Minolta.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- FloQast Raises $40 Million to Accelerate Adoption of Close Management Software - January 21, 2020
- SAP Joins Collective Action to Create a Cleaner Ocean by 2030 - January 21, 2020
- Softdocs and Jenzabar Partner to Bring Comprehensive Digital Records to Entire Jenzabar Community - January 21, 2020