Ramsey, N.J. – April 15, 2014 – Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. announced the availability of the bizhub Connector for Dropbox app in the Konica Minolta bizhub MarketPlace.
Providing direct access to Dropbox, the popular file hosting service that offers cloud storage, file synchronization, and client software, users can now browse through folders, access files, scan in documents, and more, directly from the control panel of a Konica Minolta bizhub MFP.
Examples of how the bizhub Connector for Dropbox app can be used include the following:
– Teachers can access and print saved lesson materials directly from a bizhub MFP.
– Healthcare professionals can scan and immediately share patient-critical information.
– Legal professionals can safely scan and upload files to be accessed by disparate legal team members.
“The bizhub Connector for Dropbox app is just another way that Konica Minolta demonstrates its ongoing commitment to user accessibility and improved content management processes,” says Kevin Kern, senior vice president, Marketing, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.
The Konica Minolta bizhub MarketPlace also welcomes updates to several of the existing apps, including new tutorials for the existing How2 app, which provides access to brief video tutorials that walk through the most common functions on a bizhub MFP. bizhub MarketPlace users are encouraged to update their existing apps to ensure that app functionality is optimized.
Please visit www.bizhubmarketplace.com to learn more.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Survey Shows 70% of U.S. Decision Makers Find Process Insight Essential for RPA Success - May 14, 2020
- Volterra Radically Simplifies End-to-End Encryption with Industry-First, Free Service That Doesn’t Use Passwords or Public Keys - May 14, 2020
- Alteryx Unveils Analytic Process Automation Platform - May 12, 2020