Ramsey, NJ – May 2, 2018 – Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.(Konica Minolta), is committed to constant innovation, and its transformation to become a leading IT services and IoT provider is well underway. Workplace Hub, a disruptive product category targeted at streamlining IT management to unleash the potential of SMEs, is central to this strategic journey, and partners with the best-in-breed technology companies to achieve greater value for its customers.
Last year, Konica Minolta announced their Workplace Hub partnership with ScienceLogic. ScienceLogic’s technology works in harmony with other management tools to provide an end-to-end service health view from the time a Workplace Hub is provisioned to when a new service is enabled or retired.
Now, this partnership has been strengthened further with ScienceLogic releasing SL1, its new, industry-defining AIOps platform. SL1 understands how mission-critical applications connect to the underlying infrastructure by deriving topology maps, which enable real-time service health views that inform, analyze and act. This context allows Konica Minolta to bring meaning across various data silos, and generate insights that drive automated actions like never before.
ScienceLogic SL1 Core Capabilities
• See – Automated real-time discovery inclusive of applications and infrastructure across IT silos and multi-cloud environments
• Contextualize – Automated topology maps to establish real-time relationships between disparate data sets bringing context to data
• Act – Automated issue discovery and subsequent remediation across a diverse range of technologies including CMDB (Configuration Management Database), DevOps and APM (Application Performance Management)
By introducing SL1, Workplace Hub customers can be confident that the service assurance layer, part of the platform’s Application Performance and Integrity Management (APIM), is able to deal with constant change.
“Our partnership with ScienceLogic plays a key part in our expanding digital workplace offering, ensuring resilient customer experiences through intelligent discovery, data normalization and proactive management of edge to data center services,” said Norihisa Takayama, General Manager for Digital Workplace at Konica Minolta. “Within Workplace Hub, our scalable IT ecosystem that helps organisations orchestrate their physical and digital resources, SL1 provides service health visibility through automated discovery of IoT edge devices to service cognition via real-time ephemeral application to infrastructure mapping. In addition, SL1 can analyze and connect millions of metrics per second, enabled by a horizontally scalable NoSQL architecture and a topology-based analytics engine. This enables automated root cause analysis, proactive remediation, and smart provisioning to millions of edge devices via our AI enabled management platform.”
With its vision for the digital workplace set out clearly for its stakeholders, Konica Minolta needs partners that can deliver credibility as well as forward-thinking inventions. ScienceLogic CEO, Dave Link, understands this need to thrive in the search of resilient digital experiences, noting, “Ten years ago, we saw enterprises moving to a state of ephemeral operations, motivated by speed and agility. It started at the infrastructure layer but evolved quickly towards DevOps movements emphasizing service development and rapid release. Today’s performance management systems must provide operational insights in real-time derived from a deep understanding of dependency mapping between applications and its underlying infrastructure.”
Latest posts by News (see all)
- SAP Provides Partners Free Access to SAP Cloud Platform - December 11, 2018
- Nintex Names Neal Gottsacker as Chief Product Officer - December 11, 2018
- Nintex Named Workflow and Content Automation Innovator for Three Consecutive Years and Company’s Senior Corporate Counsel Camden Hillas Receives Women in Tech Legal Award - December 8, 2018