LONG BEACH, Calif., Feb. 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Laserfiche, the recognized market leader in enterprise content management solutions for wealth management, today announced it is collaborating with TD Ameritrade Institutional to provide document management services through its new Veo One advisor technology platform.
As a document-management technology provider for Veo One, Laserfiche offers users full-featured functionality to manage documents, sign contracts and streamline business processes.
“This is a very exciting moment for Laserfiche customers who custody with TD Ameritrade Institutional,” said Thomas Phelps IV, Vice President of Corporate Strategy and CIO at Laserfiche. “When advisors integrate Laserfiche Cloud with their Veo One technology ecosystem, their firm can dramatically boost productivity through seamless and secure access to all client documents. This is a game-changer for advisors.”
The integration will provide users with a number of tangible benefits, including:
- Single sign-on and contextual linking capabilities provide access to the Laserfiche repository directly from Veo One
- Mobile-driven search and retrieval enables users to access client information on the go
- Centralization of key documents in one location facilitates easier and more consistent organization
- Business process management functionality enables users to automate key business processes
“For financial advisors, satisfying client expectations is critical to their firm’s success. A critical part of the client experience is making it easy for clients to work with your firm,” said Jon Patullo, Managing Director for Technology Product Management at TD Ameritrade Institutional. “The integration of Laserfiche and Veo One will help advisors reduce the time they spend on document retrieval, speed the transfer of documents and spend more time serving their clients.”
“As we were searching for a new document management system, we were thrilled to learn that Laserfiche Cloud seamlessly integrates with the new Veo One platform at TD Ameritrade,” said Gina Kovatch, Senior Advisor at Oakmont Capital Management, LLC, a customer of both TD Ameritrade Institutional and Laserfiche. “It is essential to our daily workflow that we are able to easily and securely access our client documents. We believe the integration demonstrates both Laserfiche and TD Ameritrade’s shared commitment to providing advisors leading tools to increase ease and efficiency.”
TD Ameritrade Institutional, one of the largest providers of brokerage and custody services to independent RIAs, last year launched Veo One, its next generation advisor platform. Veo One lets RIAs access third-party technologies from one dashboard with one log-in. Thanks to deeper integrations, advisors can move seamlessly among different applications.
Laserfiche, a foundation for innovation at more than 36,000 organizations worldwide, automates a variety of processes, including records management, contract management and accounts payable, among others. Visit laserfiche.com to explore its flexible deployment models, request demonstrations of these processes and more.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Nuxeo Achieves HITRUST CSF Certification to Further Mitigate Risk in Third-Party Privacy, Security, and Compliance - January 21, 2021
- Prioritizing High Value Business Workflows Accelerates Digital Transformation - January 21, 2021
- Pax8 and Enlyft Announce New Partnership - January 19, 2021