Laserfiche Connector 9 provides a streamlined, one-click experience for integrating Laserfiche with line of business applications such as CRM and ERP systems. It integrates easily through user-defined hotkeys and embedded icons.
Justin Pava, Technical Release Manager at Laserfiche, said, “There is no coding required to integrate applications using Laserfiche Connector. All you do is walk through a simple wizard to set it up. With Laserfiche Connector, we are making integration easier for our customers.”
With Laserfiche Connector, users can:
· Search the Laserfiche repository based on fields from third-party applications. Basic and advanced searching is supported. If only one result is found, the document will automatically open in the Laserfiche Client, Laserfiche Web Access or Laserfiche WebLink.
· Launch Laserfiche Scanning and automatically populate metadata for the scanned documents with information from a third-party application.
· Connect two applications by allowing one of them to start the other (including the ability to pass parameters between them).
· Choose whether any of the above actions are activated from a keyboard shortcut, a button embedded in the application’s title bar or both.
Laserfiche has confirmed compatibility with a number of applications, including Gmail, Salesforce, QuickBooks and Microsoft Dynamics, among others.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- AODocs Unveils Next Generation of Modern Cloud-Native Content Services Platform - December 1, 2020
- Konica Minolta Upholds Community Support Throughout 2020 - December 1, 2020
- Konica Minolta Announces the Group’s Medium- to Long-term Management Strategy - November 26, 2020