DALLAS (PRWEB) SEPTEMBER 05, 2018 — M-Files Corporation, the intelligent information management company, today announced its upcoming 2018 Intelligent Information Management Summit (IIMS), a conference and exhibition focusing on the latest news, industry developments and innovations in the ECM industry by world-renowned thought leaders, business leaders and experts. The event will be held at the Clarion Hotel on Sept. 20, 2018, in Helsinki, Finland.
Since its inception eight years ago, the Intelligent Information Management Summit has become one of Europe’s largest ECM conferences, bringing together 700 decision-makers and industry experts from around the world. The event offers numerous opportunities to share ideas with global peers, stay up-to-date with the latest information management trends and best practices, as well as grow existing networks via face-to-face meetings with top international ECM professionals – all in one convenient location.
Key speakers at this year’s summit include:
- Hanns Köhler-Krüner, Managing VP, Gartner: “Transforming to a Digital Business with Content Services”
- Jukka Kumpulainen, CIO, Wärtsila: “Digital Transformation and Information Management”
- Clarisse Berggårdh, CEO, Pohjoisranta Burson-Marsteller Oy: “Crisis Communication and Information Management”
- Chris Holly, Head of IS, IGas Energy Plc: “Driving Digital Transformation with M-Files”
- Alexander Stubb, VP, European Investment Bank: “The digital revolution is here – are you ready?”
- Antti Nivala, CTO, and Miika Mäkitalo, CEO, M-Files
“Over the last eight years, we’ve seen the Information Management Summit grow to become Europe’s premier enterprise content management event, featuring insights from top business leaders, analysts and industry experts that you can’t obtain anywhere else,” said Miika Mäkitalo. “As a visionary, M-Files is proud to lead the charge on thought leadership and strategic thinking in the information management space. This year’s IIMS event promises even more ways that attendees can stay on top of the latest content and information management trends that are shaping the ever-changing intelligent information management industry.”
M-Files is a provider of a next-generation intelligent information management platform aimed at improving business performance by helping people find and use information more effectively. Leveraging artificial intelligence (AI) technologies in its metadata layer, the company offers a unique approach that eliminates information silos by providing quick and easy access to the right data and content from any business system and device.
For more information or to register for the event, please visit: http://www.m-files.com/IIMS2018.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Nuxeo Releases Next-Generation Salesforce Connector - September 8, 2020
- Konica Minolta Canada Adds PaperVision Enterprise to Portfolio of Software Solutions - September 8, 2020
- Square 9 Softworks Announces GlobalCapture 2.3 Release - September 8, 2020