PLEASANTON, CA., September 5, 2017 – ServiceMax, from GE Digital, the leading provider of field service management solutions, today announced its eighth annual customer conference taking place this fall in Las Vegas, Tokyo and Berlin. Keynotes will explore how today’s leading companies can look beyond reactive models of service delivery to proactively and predictively deliver exceptional service in the field.
Renowned space program pioneers, Gene Kranz, Flight Director, and Jim Lovell, Commander of the Apollo 13 mission will be the Keynote speakers in Las Vegas. These respected icons explain how competence, perseverance, and leadership combine to assure ultimate victory in any circumstances.
The field service industry is rapidly evolving as technicians around the globe embrace technological innovation to exceed customer expectations. In this vein, the Maximize 2017 agenda features esteemed speakers covering topics such as field service trends, proactive maintenance strategies and digital transformation. Additional topics covered include the recent product integration between ServiceMax and Asset Performance Management (APM) from GE Digital, product roadmaps and customer case studies.
“Each year, Maximize is a celebration of the newest technologies and greatest minds in field service,” said Dave Yarnold, CEO of ServiceMax, from GE Digital. “We’re excited to continue pushing the boundaries of what is possible for the people that keep the world’s machines running as we look towards the next era of proactive and predictive service delivery.”
At the Las Vegas event, keynote speakers include:
● Bill Ruh – CEO, GE Digital
● Dave Yarnold – CEO, ServiceMax, of GE Digital
● Athani Krishnaprasad – Co-Founder & Chief Strategy Officer, ServiceMax, of GE Digital
● Jim Lovell – Astronaut, Apollo 13
● Gene Kranz – Flight Director, Apollo 13
● Jim Robinson – Research Director, Gartner
● Heather Ashton – Research Manager, IDC
● Kate Leggett – VP, Principal Analyst, Forrester
● Sumair Dutta- Chief Customer Officer, The Service Council
● Kevin Prouty- Vice President, IDC
Patrice Eberline, author and VP of Customer Transformation at ServiceMax, will also be launching her latest book, “Into the Diamond Mine: A Field Service Transformation Handbook for Executives” at the event. The book will be available for attendees and Ms. Eberline will be available for signings.
ServiceMax will also announce the 2017 MaxChoice Awards recipients, recognizing customers that have implemented and adopted ServiceMax with great success
Sponsors for the Las Vegas event include:
● Platinum – Deloitte Digital
● Gold – Capgemini, Magic Software, Nintex, PwC
● Silver – CallidusCloud, Jitterbit, Zinc
● Bronze – Bolt Data, Fleetmatics, ForeFront, GenPact, MapAnything, PTC, SightCall, Uptima
To learn more about the Maximize 2017 series and view a full list of sponsors visit: www.servicemax.com/maximize
Latest posts by News (see all)
- OpenText Buys Liaison Technologies, Inc. - December 18, 2018
- IBM Watson Marketing Releases 2019 Marketing Trends Report Focused on Emerging Trends Redefining the Profession in the Shift to AI - December 17, 2018
- Panasonic Announces New IP Phones Designed for Intuitive Communication - December 14, 2018