TORONTO, November 7, 2023 – Messagepoint announced today that it will be speaking and exhibiting at the Xplor 2023 Customer Communications Management (CCM) Summit, being held November 14-16 in Orlando, Florida. The Xplor 2023 CCM Summit is a two-and-a-half-day event that brings together end users, analysts, consultants, industry experts and vendors who will share best practices and trends in the CCM industry.
Messagepoint is being recognized at the event with an Honorable Mention for the company’s cloud-hosted Intelligent Content Hub as part of the Xplor Technology of the Year Award competition. Messagepoint’s Intelligent Content Hub offers a unique modular approach that supports content delivery via composed communications and headless APIs. The solution enables the ability to manage content more intelligently by leveraging AI to optimize content and enabling the reuse of common content components, increasing the efficiency, speed and accuracy of authoring, and ensuring a consistent customer experience across all channels.
Messagepoint is slated to deliver the following sessions throughout the event:
- Tuesday, November 14 at 2:30 p.m., Messagepoint’s executive vice president of product management, Patrick Kehoe, will present a session entitled Why Rationalize When you are Migrating covering best practices for efficient content migration.
- Tuesday, November 14 at 4:30 p.m., Atif Khan, Messagepoint’s vice president of artificial intelligence and data science, will participate in the panel Implementing Generative AI Solutions. Industry leaders will explore what happens when a vendor adds ChatGPT to their solution offering and how it looks to companies who take advantage of the technology.
- Wednesday, November 15 at 1:30 p.m., Atif Khan will lead the roundtable discussion, ChatGPT and Other AI/Machine Learning, in the technical track.
- Wednesday, November 15 at 3:30 p.m., Atif Khan will share how large language models can be used to redefine concepts in content intelligence. The session, Generative AI, ChatGPT and CCM, will explore the transformative potential these technologies bring to modern CCM workflows.
- Thursday, November 16, at 9:30 a.m., Atif Khan will participate in the panel discussion AI-Powered Rationalization: The Future of the Communication Ecosystem, a summary from industry leaders tying together the technology and practical advice gained from the sessions.
Visitors to Messagepoint’s Booth #8 will be able to see a demonstration of the company’s powerful content management capabilities that dramatically reduce time to market, simplify change management and ensure consistency and compliance across a library of communications. Messagepoint’s unique modular content management approach empowers users with the ability to respond faster with greater accuracy, compliance and empathy, all while delivering more personalized communications across traditional channels and dynamic digital experiences.