BELLEVUE, Wash., Sept. 1, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Nintex, the global standard for process management and automation, today announced the company has made its sought-after online training courses, live virtual classes and certifications available in a new self-serve format that is customizable and affordable.
Effective September 1, 2020, Nintex community members—from IT, ops and process professionals to business analysts—may enroll in a wide-range of practitioner to expert-level process management and automation training courses, including participation in live virtual classes and access to all certifications, for a nominal subscription fee of $40 USD per month per person, renewable annually.
- To learn more about Nintex’s newest customer success resources, register for the webinar, “Nintex Training Offerings to Help You Automate More,” on Wednesday, September 16 at 11 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time: https://www.nintex.com/resources/nintex-training-offerings/
Training and coaching options
Programs offered via an a la carte menu allow organizations to sign up as needed, and include:
- Nintex Training: From mid-March to August 31, 2020, Nintex waived registration fees for its on-demand and virtual instructor-led training courses via Nintex University, https://learn.nintex.com/, to allow Nintex Community members to quickly sharpen and advance their business process management, workflow automation, document automation and robotic process automation skillset. Organizations with an existing Nintex Enterprise Edition subscription license will receive an allocation of training subscription seats based on their product license tier and may purchase additional seats as needed.
Additionally, any Nintex customer or partner who enrolled in Nintex University courses and certifications before August 31 of this year is eligible for an honorary subscription. This plan allows every member to continue accessing training and certifications for Nintex Promapp®, Nintex Workflow and Forms for Office 365, Nintex Workflow and Forms for SharePoint, Nintex Workflow Cloud, Nintex RPA, and Nintex Drawloop DocGen® at no cost through June 30, 2021 beyond what they receive as part of their contractual entitlements.
- Nintex Coaching for Automation Solutions and Migration: Nintex customers, with enterprise version licensing entitlements, will accelerate the use of automation to solve business challenges with Nintex Coaching for Automation Solutions and Nintex Coaching for Migration. Nintex subject matter experts – or coaches – assist customers through remote video calls to brainstorm the best possible ways to solve the business challenges confronting their organizations, with Nintex. Coaching sessions address specific issues such as automating a manual or inefficient business process with capabilities such as Workflow, Forms, Doc Gen, and/or RPA. Additionally, coaches will provide guidance to customers around migrating their workflows from SharePoint designer or older versions of Nintex to newer versions of Nintex on-premises or in the cloud. To learn more, please visit https://customer.nintex.com/coaching/Pages/default.aspx
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Ricoh Unveils New AI-Powered Digital Transformation Ecosystem to Drive Workflow and Process Automation - September 2, 2020
- Kodak Alaris and IDT Develop Smart Scanning Solution to Help DMVs Achieve Real ID Compliance - September 1, 2020
- Nintex Unveils New Customer Success Resources to Help Organizations Automate More - September 1, 2020