NEW YORK, March 18, 2018 — Nuxeo, the leading cloud-native Content Services Platform, today announced 2018 revenue and growth figures that demonstrate continued momentum and increasing market traction driven by global demand for its modern and highly-scalable low-code content platform.
In 2018, Nuxeo’s Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) rose by nearly 40 percent. That makes Nuxeo the fastest-growing vendor today in CSP and enterprise content management (ECM). The company ended 2018 on a high note, growing net new ARR by 119 percent year over year and posting the best quarter in company history for new subscription license growth. Nuxeo’s average ACV increased 33 percent in 2018, to $113K per customer. Larger deal sizes validate the company’s execution in serving large, global enterprises. In addition, Nuxeo customers are moving to the cloud at a record pace, as evidenced by a 4x increase in the company’s cloud ARR in 2018.
“Nuxeo grew faster in 2018 than our market and any of our competitors. Our overall growth, combined with an exponential increase in cloud revenue across several industries, demonstrates that we’re delivering on our commitment to provide the industry’s most advanced cloud-native Content Services Platform,” said Eric Barroca, CEO of Nuxeo. “Global enterprises in many industries have made Nuxeo their low-code platform of choice, each with unique and often complex data and content management needs that Nuxeo is best able to fulfill.”
Nuxeo Awards and Recognition in 2018
Nuxeo received numerous awards and accolades last year, including:
- Inc. Magazine’s “2018 Best Workplaces”: Nuxeo was recognized for high employee satisfaction and a vibrant, engaging culture.
- 2018 Deloitte Tech Fast 500: Nuxeo was included on this prestigious list for the second consecutive year. The company ranked #369, up from #467 in 2017.
- Visionary in 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms: As one of 18 vendors evaluated, Nuxeo was positioned as a Visionary based on the completeness of its vision and ability to execute on this vision.
- 2018 Aragon Research Innovation Award for Content Management: The Aragon award recognized providers leveraging visionary use of technology to not only adapt as markets change, but to actively disrupt and inform how their markets will evolve. This was the second year in a row that Nuxeo received this Innovation Award from Aragon.
- Leader in 2018 Nucleus Research ECM Value Matrix: Analyst firm recognized Nuxeo for repository-neutral approach, citing strong customer and user satisfaction.
- Innovator in 2018 Aragon Research Globe for ECM: Analyst research firm recognized Nuxeo’s modern approach to Content Services.
- Strong Performer in 2018 Forrester Research DAM Wave: Analyst firm cited focus on next-generation digital asset management (DAM) capabilities and strong product roadmap, and credits Nuxeo for strength in scalability, workflows, and approvals.
Nuxeo, developer of the leading Content Services Platform, is reinventing enterprise content management(ECM) and digital asset management (DAM). Nuxeo is fundamentally changing how people work with data and content to realize new value from digital information. Its cloud-native platform has been deployed by large enterprises, mid-sized businesses, and government agencies worldwide. Customers like Verizon, Capital One, Electronic Arts, and the Department of Defense have used Nuxeo’s technology to transform the way they do business. Founded in 2008, the company is based in New York with offices across the United States, Europe, and Asia. Learn more at www.nuxeo.com.
Stay on top of the latest industry news. Have news to share? We want to help you spread the word. Submit your media releases to email@example.com.