CLEVELAND, Jan. 4, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Higher education institutions across the country are migrating to OnBase by Hyland, a leading content services platform, to accelerate campus-wide digital transformation. These institutions will migrate content from Nolij, which was recently acquired by Hyland, and leverage OnBase in conjunction with existing core business systems to streamline departmental processes, increase functionality and workflows, and deliver high-caliber student service.
- Clarkson University, Potsdam, New York
- Eckerd College, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Madonna University, Livonia, Michigan
- Mohave Community College, Kingman, Arizona
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, New York
“OnBase provides unlimited potential for digital transformation for higher ed institutions, including our growing customer base migrating their content, workflows and forms from Nolij to strategically leverage the OnBase platform to automate processes, accelerate productivity and facilitate student success,” said Dave Vegh, director, higher education practice at Hyland. “These institutions have long been committed to implementing digital records across campus, and we are excited to work with them as they will be insightful, influential members of our Hyland higher education community.”
For more information about how higher education institutions are utilizing OnBase to drive campus-wide efficiencies and promote expert user experiences, visit OnBase.com/HigherEd.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- SAP Enhances Logistics Business Network to Increase Visibility, Traceability, Reach and Expands Partner Ecosystem - September 29, 2020
- Kodak Alaris Expands Remote Solutions with New Monitoring as a Service Offerings - September 29, 2020
- Ephesoft and Fortude Announce Global Alliance Partnership to Expand Intelligent Document Processing Solutions - September 29, 2020