CLEVELAND, Jan. 4, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Higher education institutions across the country are migrating to OnBase by Hyland, a leading content services platform, to accelerate campus-wide digital transformation. These institutions will migrate content from Nolij, which was recently acquired by Hyland, and leverage OnBase in conjunction with existing core business systems to streamline departmental processes, increase functionality and workflows, and deliver high-caliber student service.
- Clarkson University, Potsdam, New York
- Eckerd College, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Madonna University, Livonia, Michigan
- Mohave Community College, Kingman, Arizona
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, New York
“OnBase provides unlimited potential for digital transformation for higher ed institutions, including our growing customer base migrating their content, workflows and forms from Nolij to strategically leverage the OnBase platform to automate processes, accelerate productivity and facilitate student success,” said Dave Vegh, director, higher education practice at Hyland. “These institutions have long been committed to implementing digital records across campus, and we are excited to work with them as they will be insightful, influential members of our Hyland higher education community.”
For more information about how higher education institutions are utilizing OnBase to drive campus-wide efficiencies and promote expert user experiences, visit OnBase.com/HigherEd.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Nuxeo Achieves HITRUST CSF Certification to Further Mitigate Risk in Third-Party Privacy, Security, and Compliance - January 21, 2021
- Prioritizing High Value Business Workflows Accelerates Digital Transformation - January 21, 2021
- Pax8 and Enlyft Announce New Partnership - January 19, 2021