WATERLOO, Ontario, May 3, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — OpenText™ (NASDAQ: OTEX, TSX: OTEX), a global leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM), today announced the immediate availability of OpenText Core for SAP® SuccessFactors® solutions – a native cloud offering delivered via the latest OT2 release. The OT2 release allows for rapid construction of purposefully built cloud applications which transform business workloads through a micro services-based platform that extends existing cloud applications. With several additional solutions also announced today, OpenText continues to deliver a platform for innovation where customers can leverage their information, foster collaboration and make better decisions.
“EIM delivers information advantage. ERP and CRM deliver process advantage. Combined, these solutions help organizations transform their business and transform the way people work,” said OpenText CEO & CTO Mark J. Barrenechea. “OpenText and SAP have been partners for more than 25 years, delivering thousands of successful solution implementations and helping customers gain a competitive edge.”
Today, OpenText is announcing a number of innovative cloud and hybrid solutions for SAP customers, including:
- OpenText Core for SAP SuccessFactors (sold by SAP as SAP SuccessFactors Document Management by OpenText) addresses the demands of the digital workforce through the simplification and transformation of current HR processes. OpenText Core for SAP SuccessFactors manages employee file content with an easily deployed cloud solution to simplify HR processes and boost employee engagement. These solutions provide customers with access to relevant information at their fingertips that enable them to effectively manage talent from hire to retire, transform HR processes and meet the expectations of today’s workforce with the first cloud application for SAP solutions built on OpenText OT2.
- OpenText Extended Enterprise Content Management for Engineering (sold by SAP as SAP Extended Enterprise Content Management by OpenText, add-on for capital projects and operations) is a targeted solution for engineering, operations and maintenance teams expanding the market-leading Extended Enterprise Content Management platform for SAP solutions from OpenText. It increases production uptime and revenue by speeding task and project completion, providing efficient external and internal collaboration, reducing time to milestones and boosting compliance. Offered both on-premises and in the cloud, it efficiently controls engineering and asset information, work processes and risk across the lifecycle of projects and operations.
- OpenText Extended ECM for Microsoft® Office 365™ (sold as SAP Extended Enterprise Content Management by OpenText, add-on for Microsoft Office 365) is a cloud solution connecting Office 365 directly into SAP ERP, CRM and related business applications, integrating Microsoft Teams, Groups, Outlook Online and SharePoint Online into key processes. This provides a better collaboration experience and automates governance and control of documents. Based on best practices, customers can automate the creation and decommissioning of Teams without losing the related content as part of the typical project or case lifecycle. Office Online integration provides co-authoring sessions directly from Extended ECM or any integrated Business Application (i.e. SAP Fiori®) without worrying about versions or edits.
- OpenText Information Extraction Service for SAP Solutions (IES) (sold by SAP as SAP Information Extraction by OpenText) uses machine learning and optical character recognition (OCR) to capture and extract the right information from incoming communications. The software allows the maximum level of automation via a robust service, completely integrated into SAP solutions to help capture any incoming document, including invoices, sales orders, quotations, delivery notes, order confirmations and passes this information, in the right business context, to the correct SAP process.
- OpenText has also expanded the scope of the existing OpenText Vendor Invoice Management for SAP Solution (VIM) (sold by SAP as SAP Invoice Management by OpenText and SAP Invoice Management by OpenText for SAP S/4HANA®). VIM will ingest information from delivery notes, order confirmation documents and apply digital processing and reporting. Replacing manual processing for these new document types increases compliance, control and visibility, thereby improving bottom-line profitability.
“OpenText for SAP solutions help organizations securely manage data and documents on and off cloud, and is integrated with SAP’s Intelligent Suite,” continued Barrenechea. “With OpenText, all elements of an organization’s enterprise information – digital content and structured SAP data – are available in the context of key business processes and on any device.”
For more information on the SAP and OpenText partnership, click here.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- SER Group Acquires Swiss Firm Interact Digital AG - January 15, 2021
- Konrad Martin of Tech Advisors Announces Publication of Hacked! - January 15, 2021
- M-Files Secures $80 Million Growth Investment Led by Bregal Milestone - January 12, 2021