NEWARK, N.J., December 14, 2018 – Panasonic System Solutions Company of North America, Division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, today announced the launch of the Panasonic KX-NT680 and KX-NT630 IP proprietary phones designed for intuitive communications. Intended for the ever-changing business world, the new IP phones feature a bright color LCD, integrated high-definition audio and an enhanced user interface.
For businesses looking for a clear view of its communications information, the new IP proprietary phones meet the growing demands of office IP networks. Along with clear voice quality and echo cancellation, centralized management and flexible function keys, the phones offer a bright LCD screen with customization features, displaying every icon and image in sharp detail. The IP phones also support Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP) and encrypt communication packets to establish safe and secure communication channels.
“As the business workforce continues to expand, we’ll see the importance of intuitive communications rise in popularity and necessity,” said Gary Moeller, Product Manager, Unified Communications, at Panasonic System Solutions Company of North America. “Panasonic’s next generation of IP phones are evolved to make business communications more seamless and tightly integrated into existing business workflows. The integration of these types of systems will have a positive impact on a company’s innovation, productivity and efficiency.”
- Intuitive Operation: The highly-intuitive LCD screen includes color and icons, providing understandable information and allowing every detail to be visible at-a-glance for users.
- Customization: The KX-NT680 allows users to implement corporate branding into their phone system by importing a file to display on the LCD screen.
- Flexible Function Keys: Allows users to program up to 48 frequently used numbers, features or settings.
- Centralized Management: Makes easy work of setting up a remote terminal. Administrators can alter settings and make adjustments across the network with ease.
- SRTP Supported: IP communications are becoming more susceptible to attacks. By supporting SRTP, the audio packets are encrypted and create a secure and reliable communication channel.
For more information about Panasonic’s unified communications applications, please visit: https://info.panasonic.com/%0Aunified-communications-business-phone-applications.html.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- SYNNEX Westcon Builds on its Secure Networking Program for 2020 - July 7, 2020
- Zoom and ServiceNow Partner to Make the Best Work-Anywhere Experiences Even Better - July 7, 2020
- DocsCorp Buys Verowave - July 7, 2020