RALEIGH, N.C.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE: RHT), the world’s leading provider of open source solutions, today announced the launch of Red Hat Process Automation Manager 7, a comprehensive, cloud-native platform for developing business automation services and process-centric applications across hybrid cloud environments. Process Automation Manageris the next generation of Red Hat’s business process management (BPM) offering, Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite, and enables organizations to streamline, automate, measure and continuously improve business operations.
Digital transformation can place new demands on both business and IT to deliver greater efficiency and agility throughout the application lifecycle. Process Automation Manager is designed to foster closer collaboration between the two groups by enabling business users to directly participate in creating new business applications using business-friendly concepts, while retaining the governance and oversight required by IT for application scalability and security.
Process Automation Manager provides both business and IT users with a low-code solution that can reduce the time required to build applications that automate business processes, enforce business policies and make business decisions.
The latest release of the platform introduces and expands on a number of key capabilities, including:
- Cloud-native application development: With Process Automation Manager 7, Red Hat is expanding its business process automation capabilities native to Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform, the industry’s most comprehensive enterprise Kubernetes platform. Customers can quickly and cost-effectively develop, test and deploy intelligent, cloud-native applications that automate business decisions and processes as containerized microservices spanning hybrid cloud environments.
- Dynamic case management: New dynamic case management capabilities support dynamic and ad-hoc workflows that are otherwise difficult or impossible to represent in a traditional process model, which helps customers collaborate more easily and better manage unstructured processes. In scenarios such as fraud detection and investigation, Process Automation Manager can enhance process automation efforts with better visualization and organization of workflow goals, results, collaboration, and associated content.
- Low-code user experience (UX): Process Automation Manager now includes new rapid application development tools for creating rich, device-independent user interfaces as part of a simplified and more intuitive experience for building process-driven applications.
Process Automation Manager includes Red Hat Decision Manager, a decision management platform that simplifies the development and deployment of rules-based applications and services, and a business resource planner based on the OptaPlanner community project.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- SYNNEX Westcon Builds on its Secure Networking Program for 2020 - July 7, 2020
- Zoom and ServiceNow Partner to Make the Best Work-Anywhere Experiences Even Better - July 7, 2020
- DocsCorp Buys Verowave - July 7, 2020