COLUMBIA, S.C., Jan. 21, 2020 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ — Softdocs, the education-focused enterprise content management (ECM) provider, today announced the launch of a new partnership with Jenzabar, a leading innovator, SIS, and ERP provider in higher education. Through this agreement, a Jenzabar-integrated version of the Softdocs Etrieve platform will be available to all higher education institutions leveraging Jenzabar solutions.
“Supporting our mission to deliver institutions with increased levels of efficiency and data security, as well as Jenzabar’s focus on meeting the needs of the modern student, this partnership serves as a building block for the future of both solution suites and the institutions leveraging them,” said Andrew Daniel, Vice President of Sales and Strategy at Softdocs. “As a preconfigured, integrated solution complete with Jenzabar screen and file capture as integration points, Etrieve delivers a seamless ECM experience with ERP data.”
As a strategic partner, Softdocs provides the Jenzabar community with:
- A robust integration toolkit to integrate Softdocs solutions with Jenzabar solutions.
- A user experience and API framework for building a seamless application on top of the ERP.
- A cloud-based, browser-based ECM platform—Etrieve—designed specifically for the education market and supported by a professional services team familiar with the nuances of business processes within education.
- The opportunity to add value to existing technology deployments with the addition of document management, electronic forms, and workflow capabilities.
Softdocs enters this partnership with years of experience working with Jenzabar institutions to redefine business processes, improve student service and employee productivity, as well as provide institutions with control over how content is captured, processed, and distributed at an enterprise level.
“Jenzabar and Softdocs are both experiencing excellent traction moving our clients to the cloud. Softdocs’ proven record in the cloud makes this partnership a great fit for Jenzabar’s strategic product direction,” said Cameron Pforr, Vice President of Strategy at Jenzabar. “Administrators and students are not only looking for the best industry solutions, they are seeking the higher education expertise that both Softdocs and Jenzabar offer. The partnership is a clear win for our clients.”
Softdocs develops document management, electronic forms, workflow automation and print customization solutions for the higher education and K-12 markets. The company’s Etrieve platform, and complementary solutions, empower educational institutions to work more efficiently, communicate more effectively and collaborate more freely. Education-focused and SOC 2 Type I and II compliant, Softdocs is a trusted partner of over 725 colleges, universities, districts and schools. A privately held company founded in 1998, Softdocs is headquartered in Columbia, South Carolina. For more information, visit http://www.softdocs.com.
Created out of a passion for education and a vision for technology, Jenzabar offers disruptive, innovative software solutions and services that empower students’ success and help higher education institutions meet the demands of the modern student. Over 1,350 higher educational campuses harness Jenzabar solutions for improved performance across campus and a more personalized and connected experience for the student. For further information, please visit http://www.jenzabar.com or on Twitter @Jenzabar or LinkedIn.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Cloud Deployments Drive Rapid Growth of Nuxeo in 2019 - February 12, 2020
- M-Files Partner Program Expands with Addition of Elite Document Solutions - February 12, 2020
- ABBYY to Introduce Digital Intelligence Solutions at MWC Barcelona 2020 - February 11, 2020