FREMONT, Calif., & CLEARWATER, Fla.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–TD SYNNEX (NYSE: SNX), a leading global distributor and solutions aggregator for the IT ecosystem, has launched Destination AI, a comprehensive, strategic aggregation of the many TD SYNNEX Artificial Intelligence (AI) services and resources available to help partners gain a competitive edge.
According to a global survey published by McKinsey & Company earlier this month, 40 percent of respondents say their organizations expect to increase overall AI investment.
“As the AI momentum continues to grow, TD SYNNEX is here for our partners as the destination for all AI and machine learning opportunities across the technology ecosystem,” said Lisa McGarvey, VP of Data, AI and IoT Solutions, TD SYNNEX. “Deploying advanced analytics and AI technologies have amplified additional strategic opportunities for our reseller partners, allowing them to drive adjacent sales and use cases across industry sectors.”
Destination AI is the evolution of TD SYNNEX’s Data Analytics, AI and IoT/Edge solutions strategy to help partners stay ahead of marketplace demands that continue to grow at a rapid pace. As part of this strategy, TD SYNNEX has more than 40 AI vendors as of their catalog of pre-validated, ready-to-deploy solutions available to partners at all stages of their data maturity journey.
The main components of Destination AI include:
- Enablement assets and resources aligned to industry relevant use cases to accelerate go-to-market strategies
- Reference architectures and pre-validated, deployment-ready solutions tied to key sales plays
- Ongoing drumbeat of AI focused enablement via AI Practice Builder and vertical education
- AI solution demos and POV support
- A pool of Technical AI and Edge Intelligence subject matter experts for support throughout the sales cycle
- Services augmentation for assessments and implementation support
“TD SYNNEX is uniquely positioned within the technology ecosystem to help partners deliver advanced analytics, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), generative AI and Edge solutions due to our industry and vertical expertise and our solutions aggregation methodology,” added McGarvey. “We are able to support multi-vendor solutions with best-of-breed services, software, hardware and edge devices to address today’s market demands.”