AUSTIN, Texas, March 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Upland Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: UPLD), a leader in cloud-based Enterprise Work Management software, has announced a recent update to AccuRoute, an enterprise document capture, fax and workflow solution. AccuRoute customers can now cost-effectively scan their physical paper documents or capture from virtually any digital electronic source, and release the information into FileBound’s cloud-based workflow automation and document management application.
Capture and workflow remain two essential elements of successful Enterprise Content Management (ECM) initiatives. “With the recent acquisition of Omtool (now Upland AccuRoute), we discovered a high demand from customers and partners for cloud automation to successfully bridge between systems of engagement and systems of record. They required the need to implement fully integrated, end-to-end systems to cost-effectively manage their document-intensive, process-automation challenges in a secure environment,” said Sean Nathaniel, CTO & SVP of Workflow Automation Solutions at Upland Software. “We are pleased to announce we have quickly integrated AccuRoute into FileBound’s cloud-based workflow solution to deliver end-to-end process automation. The driving force behind Upland Software has always been listening to the needs of our customers – a key element of Upland’s Customer Success Program – which is why we took their feedback seriously and worked diligently to rapidly provide results.”
Streamline Document-Driven Processes
The bundled capture and workflow solution allows users to receive, process, deliver, archive, and further automate critical business document processes with ease. Customizable for small to medium-sized businesses to large enterprises, AccuRoute and FileBound are appropriate for situations involving hundreds – or millions – of documents per month, including:
- Legal – Speed document-intensive processes including records scanning, IP document processing, invoice processing, litigation support, mailroom automation, and e-filing.
- Healthcare – Streamline back-office processing for accounts payable and receivable, centralized billing, human resources and employee documentation, and medical claims processing to make information readily available.
- Financial Services – Capture, maintain, and automate documents required for compliant record retention, branch communications, and business continuity.
- Enterprise – Automate document-intensive processes including contract management, credit applications, order processing, RFQs and RFPs, and student records.
Upland AccuRoute will showcase its solution at the 2017 Association of Legal Administrators Annual Conference and Expo, April 2-5. For more information on Upland AccuRoute and FileBound, please visit Upland AccuRoute at booth #412 or schedule a meeting with a Workflow Automation expert today: http://bit.ly/RequestFileBoundDemo.
About Upland Software
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leading provider of cloud-based Enterprise Work Management software. Our family of applications enables users to manage their projects, professional workforce and IT investments, automate document-intensive business processes and effectively engage with their customers, prospects and community via the web and mobile technologies. With more than 2,500 customers and over 250,000 users around the world, Upland Software solutions help customers run their operations smoothly, adapt to change quickly, and achieve better results every day. To learn more, visit www.uplandsoftware.com.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Nuxeo Unveils New, Low-Code User Interface for Nuxeo Insight - July 1, 2020
- Businesses are Increasingly Leveraging Document Outsourcing Services During COVID-19 Pandemic - June 30, 2020
- Konica Minolta Works on Decreasing COVID-19 Infection Risks by Non-contact Surface Temperature Measurement - June 30, 2020