AUSTIN — March 5, 2019 /Business Wire/ — Upland Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: UPLD), a leader in cloud-based enterprise work management software, today announced that it has organized its cloud software products, which represent hundreds of millions of dollars in R&D investment, into seven focused enterprise cloud solution suites. This new strategy enables Upland to deliver more value to its 9,000 global customers and increase organic growth by unlocking the power of related products and solutions, bringing them together in a consistent, compelling, and relevant way that is easier to use, market, and sell.
Upland’s seven new enterprise solution suites are:
- Customer Experience Management: This solution suite enables organizations to deliver outstanding customer experiences and to capture actionable insights through outcome-driven conversations that are dynamic, personalized and engaging. Upland’s real-time solutions span the entire customer journey via multiple channels, including email, SMS, MMS, RCS, web, social, and in-app. Customers include American Red Cross, Sage, Marks & Spencer, and Sky.
- Enterprise Sales Enablement: This solution suite allows organizations to increase win rates and generate revenue faster through automated delivery of sales processes, activities, content, systems, and metrics to maximize every prospect and buyer interaction—from initial lead to customer advocacy. Customers include IBM, Cisco, Fifth Third Bank, Aramark, and Spectrum Business.
- Professional Services Automation: This solution suite transforms services delivery from sales proposal to project success and is the only knowledge-enabled platform that augments services automation with proposal automation, customer reference management, voice of the customer, and insights-driven business intelligence. Customers include AAA, Autodesk, Eaton, FICO, and JDA Software.
- Project & Financial Management: This solution suite enables enterprises to align projects to strategy and drive improved cost control by providing a centralized framework for demand management, resource optimization, project delivery, and financial oversight. Customers include BNY Mellon, Conde Nast, Johnson Controls, and PPG.
- Document Lifecycle Automation: This solution suite improves productivity and reduces cost by providing capabilities to digitize, organize, automate, integrate, analyze, and optimize high-volume processes. Customers include Symantec, Nuance, RDO Equipment, and American Equity Investment Life Holding Company.
- Secure Document Services: This solution suite ensures security and compliance of critical data through advanced scan and fax platforms, comprehensive data monitoring and document loss prevention capabilities, and the automated routing of content to its final destination. Customers include Extended Stay America, PDFfiller, US-Rx Care, and Yıldız Holding.
- Enterprise Knowledge Management: This solution suite enables knowledge sharing across different departments within an organization by delivering the right answers to the right person at the right time, resulting in more productive employees and happier, more loyal customers. Customers include Duke Energy, Nestle, Paychex, and Pfizer.
Each solution suite is comprised of multiple purpose-built cloud solutions that can be offered individually or bundled together, all of which are backed by Upland’s commitment to 100 percent customer success. Upland will continue to buy, build, and partner to expand these suites with the relevant functionality that customers require.
“This move to suite-focused offerings is an important new product and go-to-market strategy for Upland that represents the next logical step in our mission to become the world’s leading cloud-based enterprise work management software provider,” said Jack McDonald, Upland’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “By aligning our product and solution offerings around these seven cloud solution suites, we’re making it easier and more cost-effective for our more than one million software users to extract the full power and value of our offerings to address mission critical business challenges.”
Supporting the new enterprise solution suites is UplandOne, Upland’s operating platform that provides the foundation for delivering high-touch customer success and offers a seamless experience across all Upland solution suites. The UplandOne platform provides a common UI/UX, integrated analytics, 24x7x365 global support, expert professional services, and an enterprise-grade cloud infrastructure. Upland applies a quality-first approach to R&D, prioritizing performance, scalability, and security and customer-driven innovation that prioritizes new features based on customer impact and value.
Visit www.uplandsoftware.com to learn more about Upland’s seven new enterprise cloud solution suite offerings and view videos, case studies, and other solutions-specific content.
Stay on top of the latest industry news. Have news to share? We want to help you spread the word. Submit your media releases to email@example.com.