Dec. 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Upland Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: UPLD), a leader in Enterprise Work Management software, today announced the first major release of its AccuRoute Document Capture and Fax solution, since the company was acquired earlier this year. The release focuses on enhancements to document communication security, more efficient records digitization, improvements to image preview quality, and data loss prevention through AccuRoute Content Monitor.
With data security and compliance at the forefront of organizations’ processes and policies, AccuRoute Content Monitor delivers new features to help facilitate data loss detection and prevention. As documents are scanned, faxed, or printed, secured content contained in the documents has the potential to be inadvertently transmitted or delivered outside its intended use. AccuRoute Content Monitor transforms the content to text-searchable information, where it can then identify numeric patterns that may indicate the presence of confidential information or sensitive data like social security and credit card numbers, or key terms such as “private”, “confidential”, and “security”.
“As a new customer of Upland AccuRoute, we find the product to be extremely extensive and easy for end users to operate,” said Patrick J. Carey, Network Administrator, Kamps Pallets. “We look forward to taking advantage of the breadth of additional features, including those announced in AccuRoute’s latest release.”
“The almost daily reveal of significant security breaches around the globe coupled with the introduction of new compliance and regulatory requirements, such as GDPR, are driving more stringent security requirements of technologies that handle sensitive information,” said Sean Nathaniel, CTO and SVP of Workflow Automation Solutions of Upland Software. “As a leading provider of Workflow Automation solutions, it’s imperative that Upland Software continuously add new dimensions of security protection for our customers and their data.”
Additional feature highlights of this release include:
- Improved user experience by adapting AccuRoute Queue and Help Desk into the new AccuRoute Apps format of the web client
- Improved employee productivity with records room digitization
- Enhanced printing capabilities that allow users greater access to printers from anywhere, including mobile devices, as well as a pre-configured stamp option
- Greater interoperability with new application and document management system integrations
- Upgraded stability and reliability through platform improvements with the UplandOne operating platform
Upland AccuRoute is a fully integrated solution that securely automates and accelerates business process workflows. AccuRoute’s expanding portfolio of technologies seamlessly integrate with virtually any multifunction peripheral (MFP), business application, and/or content management system to enable organizations to streamline document-driven processes. AccuRoute provides simultaneous document capture, processing, fax, and delivery of paper and electronic documents to multiple destinations and multiple formats in a single process.
For more information on this release, visit http://info.uplandsoftware.com/accuroute-new-in-6.0.html or request a demo today: https://uplandsoftware.com/accuroute/demo-request/
About Upland Software
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leading provider of cloud-based Enterprise Work Management software. Our family of applications enables users to manage their projects, professional workforce, and IT investments; automate document-intensive business processes; and effectively engage with their customers, prospects, and community via the web and mobile technologies. With more than 2,500 customers and over 250,000 users around the world, Upland Software solutions help customers run their operations smoothly, adapt to change quickly, and achieve better results every day. To learn more, visit www.uplandsoftware.com.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Ricoh Unveils New AI-Powered Digital Transformation Ecosystem to Drive Workflow and Process Automation - September 2, 2020
- Kodak Alaris and IDT Develop Smart Scanning Solution to Help DMVs Achieve Real ID Compliance - September 1, 2020
- Nintex Unveils New Customer Success Resources to Help Organizations Automate More - September 1, 2020