AUSTIN, Texas, Jan. 9, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Upland Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: UPLD), a leader in Enterprise Work Management software, today announced a new release for FileBound, its industry-leading workflow automation solution. The latest release focuses on content availability, performance and reliability, security, and enhances the day-to-day interaction between FileBound and an organization’s everyday line-of-business applications.
The latest release features innovative technology that bridges the FileBound platform to a company’s critical business applications, such as Salesforce CRM, Microsoft Dynamics GP, and Skyward School Management Software. By intelligently anticipating and delivering content that complements users’ needs, FileBound saves valuable time spent on manual search and retrieval. The new capability provides FileBound administrators with more control over notifications and exports through process and data collection improvements.
“Upland continues to impress us with their forward way of thinking. You can see it through their partnership with Amazon Web Services as their cloud provider, and the latest FileBound release, which will deliver real value to our solutions,” said Tom Flitter, Director of Information Technology and Integration at Total Administrative Services Corporation (TASC).
Key benefits of this release include:
- Enhanced business automation by transforming traditional PDFs into clickable, html-based forms in seconds
- More efficient routing of workflow assignments by collecting pertinent details via online, fillable forms with conditional capabilities
- Improved flexibility and enforcement of security and content control through more granular security and permission controls
- Improved user adoption and understanding across the organization via context-sensitive help documentation
“Customer feedback is at the heart of the Upland customer experience, which is why we were committed to improving customer efficiency and productivity in this latest FileBound release,” said Sean Nathaniel, CTO and SVP of Workflow Automation Solutions at Upland Software. “By helping organizations eliminate their PDF chaos and empowering employees to quickly and easily access relevant content and data stored in FileBound, users are able to make intelligent business decisions and boost productivity.”
For more information on this release, visit http://info.uplandsoftware.com/filebound-v7.4release.html or request a demo today: https://uplandsoftware.com/filebound/demo-request/.
About Upland Software
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leading provider of cloud-based Enterprise Work Management software. Our family of applications enables users to manage their projects, professional workforce, and IT investments; automate document-intensive business processes; and effectively engage with their customers, prospects, and community via the web and mobile technologies. With more than 2,500 customers and over 250,000 users around the world, Upland Software solutions help customers run their operations smoothly, adapt to change quickly, and achieve better results every day. To learn more, visit www.uplandsoftware.com.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- ABBYY to Introduce Digital Intelligence Solutions at MWC Barcelona 2020 - February 11, 2020
- Atera Unveils Groundbreaking Data Science-Based Tool - February 11, 2020
- Figure Introduces “Blockchain” Mascot to Demystify Technology Innovation - February 11, 2020