DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, Aug. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to Future Market Insights (FMI), the global workflow content automation (WCA) market is likely to grow at a noteworthy CAGR of around 15.3% from 2022-2032. The market is expected to reach a valuation of ~US$ 1,073.0 Mn by the end of 2022.
Surging demand for digitalization in business operations and urgent need for the removal of time-consuming tasks with automation are expected to drive growth in the workflow content automation market in the coming decade.
Rising digital transformation initiatives for performance improvements, cost-efficiency, and faster performance is also expected to drive the workflow content automation market and present attractive growth opportunities for numerous vendors.
Digital transformation with the incorporation of WCA solutions helps in streamlining workflows, improves efficiency & productivity for documentation procedures, offers better customer experience, and accelerates organizational growth.
Key Takeaways: Workflow Content Automation Market
- By solution, the services segment is estimated to grow at a robust CAGR of 13.4% through 2032.
- Based on enterprise size, the SMEs segment is estimated to grow by 5.2x during the forecast period.
- By industry, the IT & telecom segment is anticipated to increase at a CAGR of 19.0% between 2022 and 2032.
- The U.S. workflow content automation market is expected to progress at a CAGR of around 11.3% through 2032.
- In India, the workflow content automation market is likely to grow by 7.7x during the forecast period.
- The workflow content automation market in China is estimated to create an absolute dollar opportunity of US$ 290.0 Mn in the forecast period.
“To meet the increasing automation requirements of several customers across various industries, organizations need to surge investments and create more awareness about workflow content automation platforms and solutions worldwide,” says a FMI analyst.
Rising Adoption of WCA for Easing Compliance and Enhancing Security to Drive Growth
Growing adoption of workflow content automation solutions for scalability of systems to which it is applied is one of the key drivers of the global market. A large number of organizations are expected to adopt workflow content automation platforms in the evaluation period owing to their ability to ease compliance and enhance security.
WCA also helps in achieving automation and digital transformation with cybersecurity and compliance, especially in regions where these are updated on a regular basis. Automating crucial data intensive tasks required for maintaining compliance makes these processes efficient and straightforward while simplifying them, which would fuel the market in the assessment period.