May 11, 2017 (LONG BEACH, CA)—Laserfiche, a leading provider of enterprise content management (ECM) solutions, has launched the Laserfiche Digital Transformation Model, a new framework for organizations to develop efficient digital workplaces. The model highlights five strategic phases of digital transformation, outlining the challenges, actionable steps and benefits for completing each phase and future-proofing an organization.
“The digital economy is forcing organizations to change quickly, and interest in digital transformation is extremely high,” said Karl Chan, President of Laserfiche. “However, many business leaders are unsure of where to start or how far their organizations can go. We developed this model to help existing and future customers identify the progressive improvements needed to reach their potential.”
The Laserfiche Digital Transformation Model includes the following five phases:
- Digitize: Convert paper into an electronic filing cabinet for digital archiving and retrieval
- Organize: Categorize documents and manage information in a secure, central location
- Automate: Digitize processes through electronic forms to improve accountability
- Streamline: Gain visibility into operations and increase efficiency of processes across the organization
- Transform: Drive innovation by leveraging analytics to align processes with business goals
The model can be used by organizations of any size in any industry. Laserfiche designed the phases so that business leaders can easily recognize where their organizations are in the digital transformation journey, and identify and implement the relevant solutions.
“Although many vendors talk about digital transformation, Laserfiche created a clear user self-assessment tool that was well received and provided a roadmap for the next steps in the transition to cloud-based deployment,” said Barbara Z. Peck, Primary Analyst at Nucleus Research.
“For three decades, Laserfiche has helped organizations through this transformation, and we examined data from thousands of customers to create this roadmap,” said Chris Wacker, CEO of Laserfiche. “At every phase, Laserfiche empowers employees to take control of information and processes while providing organizations with the control and insight necessary for driving business innovation.”
To find out where your organization is in the Laserfiche Digital Transformation Model, visittransform.laserfiche.com/transformation-model-assessment.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- ABBYY to Introduce Digital Intelligence Solutions at MWC Barcelona 2020 - February 11, 2020
- Atera Unveils Groundbreaking Data Science-Based Tool - February 11, 2020
- Figure Introduces “Blockchain” Mascot to Demystify Technology Innovation - February 11, 2020